Stuff

These Things No.29

seems that it has been a week of things i like right now, these things, nice things, flickr things and the like. truth is i’m surprised i got any posting done at all as i’m in the process of moving out of my flat – this weekend being the last in my home of a year. i’m excited for the next step but also sad to leave behind my pals who have been so great to live with. onward and upward! i hope you have a great weekend and to all my american readers – happy thanksgiving.

these things issue no.29

david west’s new collection:

photography by pins and thimbles:

this wedding photographed by jacinta:

ashley in this outfit:

would love to hang out in this library:

jaw-dropping dandelion installation by Regine Ramseier :

cute cards by Maddy Nye at ship & shape:

the lumo pink design for this pop-up store designed by clase bcn:

possibly the most amazing dress i have seen this year, by ermie:

dream cats 2012 calendar!

this identity & packaging design by groundfloor:

accessories by nancybird:

papier mache magazine:

drawn in light design by useful:

stockholm streetstyle has been killing it lately (nice new website too):

this pool:

this little guy:

the tigers wife by lizzy stewart:

and finally, i haven’t been able to stop looking at this blog dedicated to these scottish fold cats:

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Caroline Friday 25 November, 2011 at 2:39 pm

I went to Stockholm a little while ago and honestly everyone was just gorgeous – it was like walking around a film set with just beautiful people everywhere!

• Reply Sonya Friday 25 November, 2011 at 2:48 pm

Hi Diana. I’m a long term reader but rarely a commenter. I just wanted to let you know I absolutely adore your blog and it inspires me endlessly. Keep up the fabulous work. X

• Reply Edelweissnyc Friday 25 November, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Ok the dandelion instillation is amazing and I love the cats in the end :)

• Reply Arina Friday 25 November, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Scottish fold cats are amazing! Thank you for your wonderful blog!

• Reply Sarah Friday 25 November, 2011 at 4:33 pm

What a fantastic post! From the David West collection to Ashley’s outfit to the library (drool!) to the dandelion installation to the kittens — magical! Just want to live all day with these images swirling around in my head.

• Reply 191 Orchard Friday 25 November, 2011 at 6:40 pm

LOVE the wedding photo. i’ve always imagined myself having a pretty and whimsical outdoor wedding.

• Reply rooth Friday 25 November, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Scottish Folds are so cute, especially as kittens

• Reply Eve Cg Friday 25 November, 2011 at 10:49 pm

the first and seven photos are so beautiful.
    I like your mixes.

• Reply tess - lechaperonrouge.tumblr.com Saturday 26 November, 2011 at 3:26 am

I get so excited when I see “these things” posts. They keep me endlessly inspired. thank you x x

• Reply Sasha Saturday 26 November, 2011 at 1:17 pm

i think that i am going to start having dreams about that library and those dandelions. really good dreams.

• Reply The Dreamer Sunday 27 November, 2011 at 10:22 am

I love these Nancybird bags! I have one of her bags that I have styled in an outfit here: http://www.tellhershesdreaming.com/2011/07/knitting-nancy.html

The Dreamer x

• Reply Joy Monday 28 November, 2011 at 3:07 am

again i love these type of posts. good luck on moving out!

• Reply Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Monday 28 November, 2011 at 9:20 am

That wedding looks amazing! And oh my word HOW cute are those cats?!

• Reply Chuck Tuesday 29 November, 2011 at 10:50 am

So much lovely stuff! Draw in Light, Lizzy Stewart, libraries… Blissful! x

• Reply guremike Wednesday 30 November, 2011 at 4:21 am

Wow! Thank you for introducing my blog! and I’m glad that you can’t stop looking at!
    Arigato! from Japan ;)

• Reply Sweet Harvest Moon Wednesday 14 December, 2011 at 1:49 am

Beautiful slection as always!