Stuff

Gift Guide: Black, White & Gold

row 1: iphone cat case / one year of white pages / cat coasters
row 2: the art of french baking / inkblot silk tee / ink blot tea towel
row 3: matte black pitcher / lolo flatware / zen corgi mug
row 4: just kids by patti smith / fabric & handle corbett backpack / shaving brush & stand
row 5: black spear necklace / black rope necklace / black dot bow tie
row 6: hand-stitched ipad case / poster / braun watch
row 7: gold feather ring /night smoke candle / gold dipped geo earrings

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply eva Monday 5 December, 2011 at 9:51 pm

This is an amazing collection!! I’m so happy that you included my rope necklace, I love your style.

• Reply Sarah Monday 5 December, 2011 at 10:00 pm

What a lovely post. I like that Just Kids fits perfectly with your theme.

• Reply Lauren Monday 5 December, 2011 at 11:18 pm

Oh wow, what a great gift guide! Not only do I love EVERYTHING in it, but I love the theme you chose for it! Awesome. Thank you!

• Reply rooth Tuesday 6 December, 2011 at 2:54 am

Those are some sexy Christmas presents – I’d love any of them

• Reply blythe @ 75th + Sedgwick Tuesday 6 December, 2011 at 3:08 am

iphone cat case?! oh yes! what a great find.

• Reply BrennasBeat Tuesday 6 December, 2011 at 3:26 am

So many goodies! Love your blog! Check out mine and we can follow one another! xx
    BrennasFashionBeat

• Reply Noémie Tuesday 6 December, 2011 at 6:32 am

My favourite gift guide so far. Thanks!

• Reply Joy Tuesday 6 December, 2011 at 7:04 am

Your posts are always so beautiful. Such an inspiration! Great gift guide, btw.

• Reply Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Tuesday 6 December, 2011 at 9:00 am

What a great guide- some really different stuff included! My husband would absolutely love the Art of French Baking book.

• Reply jessica Tuesday 6 December, 2011 at 12:00 pm

The Art of French Baking? SOLD!

• Reply Marta Tuesday 6 December, 2011 at 5:54 pm

Did you find anything from your linst under your pillow this morning?

• Reply Madeleine Tuesday 6 December, 2011 at 9:11 pm

Great collection. I heart the bow tie and the iphone case is adorable.
    -Madeleine
    Swell

• Reply Phara Tuesday 6 December, 2011 at 11:40 pm

That backpack looks so great!
    X

• Reply Fabiana M. Wednesday 7 December, 2011 at 3:59 am

Nice post…
    I came by because sometime when I am searching for things for my blog I actually find thign that remind me of you.
    this is from Pesqueira, a brand based in Buenos Aires http://www.pesqueiratm.com
    They have nice acessories and clothes.I hope you like it.

kisses,
    Fabi

• Reply Marion Wednesday 7 December, 2011 at 10:22 pm

What a wonderful selection !

• Reply Laurels and Moss Wednesday 21 December, 2011 at 6:46 pm

So beautiful! Love the inkblot tee and feather ring. Such a treat whenever I browse your blog.

• Reply valentina Monday 9 January, 2012 at 8:19 pm

Love it! where r the gold-square earrings from?
    thanks.

• Reply So, About this Redesign… | Tell, Tell | Jenn Chen Wednesday 8 February, 2012 at 1:11 am

[…] redesign also allowed me to indulge in my current aesthetic obsessions: dusty pinks, corals, and Miss Moss-ian geometric shapes. (See moodboard to the […]