Stuff

Gift Guide: Peachy Flamingo

row 1: table lamp / tan leather backpack / small peach paper bowl

row 2: stella ring / stone fox issue no.1 / quartz necklace

row 3: flamingo wallet / maison tea light candle holder / white chiffon undies

row 4: dreamcats in peach / aubin & wills pencils / sublime: new design & architecture from japan

row 5: pet tags /  snug bear cutting board / moth origami lampshade

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply jessica Wednesday 7 December, 2011 at 9:35 am

if i was flash with cash … that flamingo purse AND one of stella and lori’s bang bags!

• Reply Rebecca @ Bee of Design Wednesday 7 December, 2011 at 9:43 am

Peach is such a delicate color. So warm and welcoming. It reminds me of my childhood bedroom. The dainty bow ring goes so well with it.

• Reply Kelly Wednesday 7 December, 2011 at 10:36 am

Oh my god, that clutch is to die for…am I allowed to buy myself a Christmas present?!

• Reply Anabela Wednesday 7 December, 2011 at 4:43 pm

One of each please! I can’t get enough of this colour…

Thanks for including the calendar!

• Reply Melissa Wednesday 7 December, 2011 at 11:17 pm

seriously perfect color.

• Reply materialsandprocess Thursday 8 December, 2011 at 12:45 am

yes please! I want it all. Thanks for including the pack in the gift guide. I love your site!

• Reply caroline Thursday 8 December, 2011 at 3:16 pm

This is a great collection of stuff. I love pretty much everything you have shared!!

• Reply Petek Design Thursday 8 December, 2011 at 3:43 pm

What an amazing list! love them all and especially that flamingo wallet!

• Reply rooth Thursday 8 December, 2011 at 7:05 pm

This collection of items is amazing – I want the ring, the pencils, the necklace… (this could go on for awhile)

• Reply Sweet Harvest Moon Wednesday 14 December, 2011 at 1:44 am

Love the bow ring! Santa, please?