Gift Guide: Peachy Flamingo

row 1: table lamp / tan leather backpack / small peach paper bowl

row 2: stella ring / stone fox issue no.1 / quartz necklace

row 3: flamingo wallet / maison tea light candle holder / white chiffon undies

row 4: dreamcats in peach / aubin & wills pencils / sublime: new design & architecture from japan

row 5: pet tags /  snug bear cutting board / moth origami lampshade

, ,

10 Responses to Gift Guide: Peachy Flamingo

1. jessica Wednesday 7 December, 2011 at 9:35 am #

if i was flash with cash … that flamingo purse AND one of stella and lori’s bang bags!

2. Rebecca @ Bee of Design Wednesday 7 December, 2011 at 9:43 am #

Peach is such a delicate color. So warm and welcoming. It reminds me of my childhood bedroom. The dainty bow ring goes so well with it.

3. Kelly Wednesday 7 December, 2011 at 10:36 am #

Oh my god, that clutch is to die for…am I allowed to buy myself a Christmas present?!

4. Anabela Wednesday 7 December, 2011 at 4:43 pm #

One of each please! I can’t get enough of this colour…

Thanks for including the calendar!

5. Melissa Wednesday 7 December, 2011 at 11:17 pm #

seriously perfect color.

6. materialsandprocess Thursday 8 December, 2011 at 12:45 am #

yes please! I want it all. Thanks for including the pack in the gift guide. I love your site!

7. caroline Thursday 8 December, 2011 at 3:16 pm #

This is a great collection of stuff. I love pretty much everything you have shared!!

8. Petek Design Thursday 8 December, 2011 at 3:43 pm #

What an amazing list! love them all and especially that flamingo wallet!

9. rooth Thursday 8 December, 2011 at 7:05 pm #

This collection of items is amazing – I want the ring, the pencils, the necklace… (this could go on for awhile)

10. Sweet Harvest Moon Wednesday 14 December, 2011 at 1:44 am #

Love the bow ring! Santa, please?