Gift Guide: Green

row 3:  handmade wallet & coin purse / fox hunt print / mint washi tape

row 4: rad dad / porcelain & leather planter / read more bookmark

row 5: the decemberists long live the king on vinylnecklace / mad pine candle

, ,

12 Responses to Gift Guide: Green

1. Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Thursday 8 December, 2011 at 9:33 am #

Wow I love the leather lunch bag! That would make eating at my desk a thousand times more exciting! Great guide.

2. Eve Cg Thursday 8 December, 2011 at 12:51 pm #

very green mix like it.

3. Jen @ A Touch of Lovely Thursday 8 December, 2011 at 8:32 pm #

LOVE this color and your fab picks!

4. Lauren / Balue & Co. Friday 9 December, 2011 at 1:06 am #

Love it! I just featured that same Velle mint envelope clutch in my own gift guide the other day! :)

I also love that you included the Decemberists album!

5. Lauren / Balue & Co. Friday 9 December, 2011 at 1:08 am #

I love it! I actually just featured the same Velle mint leather envelope clutch the other day as part of my week of holiday gifting ideas :) http://balue.typepad.com/balue/2011/12/holiday-gifting-for-the-best-friend.html

p.s. Awesome that you included the Decemberists album :)

- Lauren / Balue & Co.

6. Amy Friday 9 December, 2011 at 6:43 am #

My favorite take on gift guides so far. Want everything in the bottom row. Plus half the other things.

7. Aggiepants Friday 9 December, 2011 at 9:25 am #

I love the way you lay these out, it makes everything look even more exciting, I love your selection too!

8. kat draws silly things Saturday 10 December, 2011 at 12:12 am #

beautifully put together gift guide! keep em coming!

9. Sweet Harvest Moon Wednesday 14 December, 2011 at 1:44 am #

Pine) Green is one of my favorite colors

10. Charlotte Wednesday 14 December, 2011 at 4:50 pm #

I always love your layouts, but this one tops them all. Lovely.

11. Alexandra Evjen Tuesday 20 December, 2011 at 5:45 pm #

I really love the way you laid this gift guide out. AWESOME!

12. Marta Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 8:17 pm #