Stuff

These Things No.30

hey! wow, i haven’t posted in a few days, huh? we had our year-end christmas party last week friday and that is ALL to blame. spent the entire day preparing, then ate and drank too much as reward. subsequently spent the entire weekend on the couch watching masterchef australia and playing video games (the shame – oh the shame).

but i have a these things for you to make up for it.

a hair & make up tutorial recreating this look from the latest ruche lookbook:

tom captures the sardine run at noordhoek beach:

corter leather via the shiny squirrel:

big things shop via lena:

works by richard pearse via my love for you:

vintage basketball team photographs via lincoln taft:

this apartment:

lookbook for jesseca anne photographed by anja:

this window captured by olivia heiremans:

her cork clutch captured by the locals:

this album cover designed by mario hugo:

these cuffs captured by laura leal:

this print by jamie shelman:

charlotte taylor spring 2012 lookbook:

malin nordin via art hound:

wearing the pants perfectly:

amy went to florida and took nice photographs:

tourists captured by XAlkorta:

beautiful piece by anthony cudahy:

cats! by Len Hurtado:

a list of feelings mixtape by wit & delight:

and finally,  this video made me smile:

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Monday 12 December, 2011 at 2:56 pm

This is a beautiful list- I will come back to it for sure! I particularly love the vintage team photo!

I have my version of that Christmas party this week!

• Reply GANG AND THE WOOL Monday 12 December, 2011 at 3:18 pm

very nice list!!*
    I also have my version of that Christmas this week!*
    xss

m.

• Reply Avery Monday 12 December, 2011 at 6:05 pm

What an EXCELLENT post! Jam pack with awesomeness… I love all the art!

• Reply Emily Monday 12 December, 2011 at 6:16 pm

Brilliant post! I especially love the List of feelings, just perfect :)
    x

• Reply rooth Monday 12 December, 2011 at 6:37 pm

I particularly like the gigantic circular window and the apartment with the stair ledges – thanks for sharing!

• Reply Catherine Monday 12 December, 2011 at 10:46 pm

You always find the best stuff on the internet. I love Richard Pearse’s work, and this Corter Leather shop is amazing.

• Reply Pinelopi Monday 12 December, 2011 at 10:53 pm

love these things!! especially the corter leather wallet

• Reply Daily Anglofile Tuesday 13 December, 2011 at 3:13 am

That Corter Leather clutch is flawless, his work is such a prime example of leather working at its finest, a true craftsman.

• Reply Jane Tuesday 13 December, 2011 at 11:02 am

I loved all of these things, especially the last animation. very lovely-special.

• Reply Kori Wednesday 14 December, 2011 at 5:44 am

Lovely and amazing as usual. :)

• Reply julie digs design Wednesday 14 December, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Some awesome finds – in particular, Richard Pearse’s work, i’m in love!

• Reply Thomas Wednesday 14 December, 2011 at 5:48 pm

Whooo! yeah!
    I want that apartment.

Gracias

• Reply Jess Wednesday 14 December, 2011 at 9:25 pm

Thanks for including my look book photos in this amazing line up!

• Reply rebecca Sunday 18 December, 2011 at 7:16 am

flattered to see the tassel bracelets on another of your awesome lists. thanks miss moss!