Stuff

Christmas Stocking

it’s a public holiday today in south africa and i’m officially on holiday! which means i now have to start doing my christmas shopping. as much as i inwardly groan thinking about the crowds, truth is i love giving people gifts. and, well, i enjoy receiving gifts too… here are a few things from my sponsors i would love to find in my christmas stocking.

a special secret edition necklace by Erica Weiner for Of a Kind – you have to be a subscriber to their newsletter to shop this one. i love receiving their newsletter every friday to see the new editions.

new pink marbled leather pieces at Ann-Ya. YES!

MOR perfume oils at Eden. i would want these based on packaging alone.

vintage brooches from Jean Jean Vintage

any and all dresses at Edelweiss by Sarah.

ruby lingerie set at Fortnight Lingerie (high waisted panties = yes)

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Louise, Raspberries In Winter Friday 16 December, 2011 at 10:58 am

Those Edelweiss by Sarah. dresses are beautiful!

• Reply Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Friday 16 December, 2011 at 11:20 am

Really love the necklace!

• Reply ediot Friday 16 December, 2011 at 2:47 pm

amazing post. so much to love here. you have such an brilliant blog
    xxZ783

• Reply ediot Friday 16 December, 2011 at 2:50 pm

amazing post. so much to love here. you have such an brilliant blog
    xx

• Reply Jean Jean Vintage Friday 16 December, 2011 at 3:29 pm

I nearly spit out my tea when I saw my brooches here. Such a delight! I do think the Ann-Ya clutch wins the day, though. Marbled leather – brilliant!

• Reply Zane Friday 16 December, 2011 at 3:51 pm

beautiful necklace and pretty brooches

• Reply Anna Emilia Friday 16 December, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Beautiful colors.

Wishing you a calm weekend.

• Reply Carrie Friday 16 December, 2011 at 6:24 pm

I would like all of those in my Christmas stocking as well! Have a fantastic weekend!

• Reply nicole b. Friday 16 December, 2011 at 10:12 pm

Edelweiss by Sarah and Erica Weiner, two of my favorites! Great post. Happy weekend! xo.

• Reply Catherine Friday 16 December, 2011 at 10:51 pm

I’m on their [amazing] newsletter and I haven’t received an e-mail yet about the Erica Weiner necklace. It’s so beautiful, I want it!

• Reply Catherine Friday 16 December, 2011 at 11:14 pm

Never mind – on their FB page it says that it will be released on Sunday. Woo~ Also adding that I love this entire post. Fortnight Lingerie is gorgeous!

• Reply Christy Saturday 17 December, 2011 at 1:48 am

Your taste is just always spot-on! Ever since Hannah Metz started her lingerie line, I’ve been obsessed with vintage-inspired underpinnings. I’d never heard of Fortnight Lingerie before, and their pieces are gorgeous. I’m also loving Anja’s pink marbled leather pieces; I snapped up a set of kitty coasters for my sister a few days ago.

• Reply lola Sunday 18 December, 2011 at 7:21 pm

cool stuff:)), cool blog :))a new follower in here! xx

• Reply Greta Sunday 18 December, 2011 at 10:09 pm

Such beautiful stuff! Thanks for sharing & I hope you have had a lovely weekend!