• Reply amy Tuesday 27 December, 2011 at 9:36 am

It’s eerie how they captured the essence of Meryl, in some the model looks so much like her without trying to imitate her

• Reply Lightning Heart Tuesday 27 December, 2011 at 11:26 am

oh my, it all looks amazing

• Reply Joy Tuesday 27 December, 2011 at 12:21 pm

the collection looks great!

• Reply Eve Cg Tuesday 27 December, 2011 at 1:54 pm

I like the collection,but not the hair.

• Reply Edelweissnyc Tuesday 27 December, 2011 at 2:28 pm

Love this! What a beautiful shoot.

• Reply Sweet Harvest Moon Tuesday 27 December, 2011 at 7:18 pm

Love this! Kramer vs Kramer always makes me cry..

• Reply hannah Tuesday 27 December, 2011 at 8:51 pm

Oh gosh, these colours! There isn’t one thing in this collection that I wouldn’t be happy to wear (EVEN THE PANTS!)

• Reply Kaki Wednesday 28 December, 2011 at 8:49 am

Manhattan is my favorite Woody Allen movie too (despite how difficult it is to choose), and this Peter Jensen resort collection is such a fabulous tribute to Meryl Streep!

• Reply Camille Wednesday 28 December, 2011 at 7:59 pm

The collection is fantastic, but what I like even more about the lookbook is how the photos have a Cindy Sherman quality to them. It must be the makeup and wig, the mix between Iekeline’s features and the Meryl Streep inspiration–to me, they give an awesome and odd Sherman-like result!

• Reply Hannah Thursday 29 December, 2011 at 4:15 am

I was surprised by how much I actually liked these. Never seen Manhattan though, I guess I better look into it.

• Reply MAIMED Sunday 1 January, 2012 at 12:18 pm