• Reply Sammy Thursday 29 December, 2011 at 8:20 am

These items are so beautiful. I can think of so many pretty places to put that spotted leopard. to die for! So happy I stumbled across your lovely blog

xo Sam

• Reply sage Thursday 29 December, 2011 at 2:13 pm

oh my the first one of the cat is out of control, i’ve never seen anything like it. i love the birdhouse, beautiful.

• Reply kate Thursday 29 December, 2011 at 8:07 pm

That brass cuff is SO rad.

• Reply Alexandra Roche Thursday 29 December, 2011 at 11:26 pm

My friend Annie and I have started a tumblr for our etsy finds! Great to see things we might have missed.

• Reply annie Thursday 29 December, 2011 at 11:30 pm

That cat bag makes me want to die, it’s so cute! My friend and I started a tumblr to document our etsy finds, great to see stores that we might have not heart of yet!

• Reply Monique Friday 30 December, 2011 at 12:19 am

i love that edith piaf quote poster! great lovely list of things

• Reply Maria Wednesday 4 January, 2012 at 10:53 am

i love the poster “non je ne regrette rien”….i love that song!

• Reply Bethany Susan Friday 6 January, 2012 at 5:38 pm

I get sooo much inspiration from your blog and rarely comment. I apologize for being a bad commenter! Thank you for your awesome posts!

• Reply altinkum Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 6:04 am

never seen anything like here,

• Reply solid soul/the strange planet « THE GOOD MACHINERY Monday 16 January, 2012 at 10:25 am

[…] abundant internet exposure the strange planet animals have had in a week, from the cool hunter to miss moss to all the mountains to urban outfitters blog and […]

• Reply velcro » Blog Archive » around the internetz Thursday 2 February, 2012 at 2:45 am

[…] another amazing blog, Miss Moss, one of my texture totes was […]