11 Responses to Nice Things No.5

1. Sammy Thursday 29 December, 2011 at 8:20 am #

These items are so beautiful. I can think of so many pretty places to put that spotted leopard. to die for! So happy I stumbled across your lovely blog

xo Sam

2. sage Thursday 29 December, 2011 at 2:13 pm #

oh my the first one of the cat is out of control, i’ve never seen anything like it. i love the birdhouse, beautiful.

3. kate Thursday 29 December, 2011 at 8:07 pm #

That brass cuff is SO rad.

4. Alexandra Roche Thursday 29 December, 2011 at 11:26 pm #

My friend Annie and I have started a tumblr for our etsy finds! Great to see things we might have missed.

5. annie Thursday 29 December, 2011 at 11:30 pm #

That cat bag makes me want to die, it’s so cute! My friend and I started a tumblr to document our etsy finds, great to see stores that we might have not heart of yet!

6. Monique Friday 30 December, 2011 at 12:19 am #

i love that edith piaf quote poster! great lovely list of things

7. Maria Wednesday 4 January, 2012 at 10:53 am #

i love the poster “non je ne regrette rien”….i love that song!

8. Bethany Susan Friday 6 January, 2012 at 5:38 pm #

I get sooo much inspiration from your blog and rarely comment. I apologize for being a bad commenter! Thank you for your awesome posts!

9. altinkum Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 6:04 am #

never seen anything like here,

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. solid soul/the strange planet « THE GOOD MACHINERY - Monday 16 January, 2012

[...] abundant internet exposure the strange planet animals have had in a week, from the cool hunter to miss moss to all the mountains to urban outfitters blog and [...]

2. velcro » Blog Archive » around the internetz - Thursday 2 February, 2012