i haven’t had the chance to wish all of you a happy new year, mostly because i was planning on staying away from my computer the entire holiday (the posts that have been magically appearing every day were set up before christmas). but of course i couldn’t stay away… too much relaxing, reading and what not just makes me itch to do something, so i decided to redesign the blog yesterday – for those of you reading in rss please take a look! then i had a quick browse around the net too, because i can’t help myself, which resulted in a snappy things i like right now.
2. i’m enjoying tom’s skin & salt series.
3. kate and her brother made a covers album. i actually have no words for how great this is.
4. i love love love hila’s new year resolutions post.
6. alex hercovitch’s apartment in sao paolo.
8. i’m constantly obsessing over bright midi skirts. not maxi skirts… midi skirts.
9. a wishbone necklace… good luck for a new year.
10. ikahn vintage.
12. what else have i been doing this holiday? playing hours upon hours of skyrim.