• Reply daily/weakly Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 6:33 pm

Bernadette is the best! So glad you’re posting about her!

xxdaily.weakly

• Reply Tori Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 7:28 pm

I DIE!!!!!(as Rachel Zoe would say). I am a huge fan of Art illustration! Thanks for putting me on to her and I will definitely check out the recommended sites : ) My favorite picture is the one with the clutch!

• Reply Jill Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 7:53 pm

Wow, wonderful drawings!

• Reply Curious Constellation Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 7:59 pm

Yet another person to add to my list of girl crushes!

• Reply Jennifer Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 8:08 pm

The drawings are gorgeous, no doubt! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Hannah Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 9:11 pm

these are so beautiful! I can’t wait to look at her site!

• Reply Anna Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Oh my word, I need these!

• Reply valentina Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 11:19 pm

Hi!, i love your blog, so cool!, i want to suscribe me in this page, but i dond´t see any link, let me know.
    Valentina

• Reply BERNADETTE Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 12:29 am

Thank you so much for featuring my drawings! It’s an honor to be on your blog, I love what you do too.

xx Bernadette, http://www.decadediary.com

• Reply Carolyn Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 12:36 am

They are beautiful – really subtle! Another very cool illustrator is zara wood (woody) you can catch her on http://www.zarawood.com – she does these beautiful illustrated pendants called “little treasures”.

• Reply Tina Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 2:31 am

OMG,the girl from the last drawing is ME.I nearly fell off the chair,the resemblance is just amaizing!

• Reply Eve Cg Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 2:35 am

Girl, you find so cool and creative stuff.

• Reply Joy Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 6:12 am

these are seriously beautiful. love the new blog design by the way.

• Reply Jenny Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 7:23 am

Man, I love her stuff!

• Reply Just Peachy « igetakickoutofyou Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 2:04 pm

[…] must admit I have encountered Bernadette Pascua through Miss Moss not through an extensive knowledge of fashion illustration! Miss Moss is absolutely right, I […]