15 Responses to Bernadette Pascua

1. daily/weakly Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 6:33 pm #

Bernadette is the best! So glad you’re posting about her!

xxdaily.weakly

2. Tori Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 7:28 pm #

I DIE!!!!!(as Rachel Zoe would say). I am a huge fan of Art illustration! Thanks for putting me on to her and I will definitely check out the recommended sites : ) My favorite picture is the one with the clutch!

3. Jill Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 7:53 pm #

Wow, wonderful drawings!

4. Curious Constellation Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 7:59 pm #

Yet another person to add to my list of girl crushes!

5. Jennifer Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

The drawings are gorgeous, no doubt! Thanks for sharing!

6. Hannah Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 9:11 pm #

these are so beautiful! I can’t wait to look at her site!

7. Anna Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 9:20 pm #

Oh my word, I need these!

8. valentina Tuesday 10 January, 2012 at 11:19 pm #

Hi!, i love your blog, so cool!, i want to suscribe me in this page, but i dond´t see any link, let me know.
    Valentina

9. BERNADETTE Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 12:29 am #

Thank you so much for featuring my drawings! It’s an honor to be on your blog, I love what you do too.

xx Bernadette, http://www.decadediary.com

10. Carolyn Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 12:36 am #

They are beautiful – really subtle! Another very cool illustrator is zara wood (woody) you can catch her on http://www.zarawood.com – she does these beautiful illustrated pendants called “little treasures”.

11. Tina Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 2:31 am #

OMG,the girl from the last drawing is ME.I nearly fell off the chair,the resemblance is just amaizing!

12. Eve Cg Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 2:35 am #

Girl, you find so cool and creative stuff.

13. Joy Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 6:12 am #

these are seriously beautiful. love the new blog design by the way.

14. Jenny Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 7:23 am #

Man, I love her stuff!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Just Peachy « igetakickoutofyou - Wednesday 11 January, 2012

[...] must admit I have encountered Bernadette Pascua through Miss Moss not through an extensive knowledge of fashion illustration! Miss Moss is absolutely right, I [...]