Prunella Soap

Prunella is an organic (and vegan) soap line by Janell Anderson out of Portland, Oregan. the packaging and photography is so darn cute i almost can’t stand it.

Prunella is vegan, organic cold process soap made in small batches with simple, all natural ingredients in downtown Portland, Oregon. It is made utilizing the old-fashioned method of soap making and cures for a minimum of four weeks from the time it is made until it’s available for sale. Eco-friendly, super sudsy and wonderful for your skin! Prunella (Princess Prunella…to be exact) was a nickname given to me by my mom when I was a little girl because I would stay in the bath too long…my fingertips would turn to “prunes!”

, , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to Prunella Soap

1. Jennifer Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 8:40 pm #

I love the packaging and overall look and feel! You’re right–it’s so cute!

2. sarah Wednesday 11 January, 2012 at 9:11 pm #

Packaging is great- and I just love the way the shots are styled- so unique!

3. Carla Thursday 12 January, 2012 at 12:43 am #

So nice, got to love a bit of washi tape…and the wee dogs – a nice touch.

4. Erica Thursday 12 January, 2012 at 2:29 am #

The photo styling is so great. This post is so well timed with Kate Miss’s posts today about care packages. This soap would be perfect!

5. agnes szucs @ iiiinspired Thursday 12 January, 2012 at 8:19 am #

now, that’s awesome! sure it was fun playing around with the styling.

xo
    agnes

6. Patrick Ryan Thursday 12 January, 2012 at 11:26 am #

This is brilliant, at once made me smile and and want a dog… Thank you!

7. betsy Friday 13 January, 2012 at 4:56 am #

Love Prunella! We carry Janell’s soaps in our shop and customers go nuts over it! I am obsessed with the adventure sticks! Soooo original. super great to see her work on your blog!

8. Ana Sunday 15 January, 2012 at 7:54 am #

Those dog figurines are the cutest! Especially the lonely beige pup standing on the soap :)

9. Ann-Marie Monday 16 January, 2012 at 10:22 am #

Aw, so nice to see her soap on here — her photos really are awesome. I’ve met her a few times and she’s lovely (I’m a fellow Portland etsy seller), so everyone, go buy her soap!

10. Hannelore Sunday 22 January, 2012 at 8:40 am #

Oh my, this looks so pretty! I’d love to have one of these soaps, and I hope the cute little dogs come with it ;)

11. Amy Tuesday 31 January, 2012 at 10:22 am #

See, she knows how to photograph her product! Plus an unscented option! Blown away, thanks for the lead.