Living

Tell her she’s dreamin’

well i sort of have to pinch myself, because i found an apartment! i suppose it’s quite funny considering i was a bit stressed about it in my last post – and i got the place the next day. now i’m just constantly daydreaming about what i’d like to do decor wise.

01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10

i’ve linked the sources to my pinterest so you can see who i repinned some of these bad boys from – hopefully you can find a few new people to follow on there.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Monday 23 January, 2012 at 3:19 pm

It’s funny how things often just fall together after being really stressed!

LOVE number 5!

• Reply Polypop Monday 23 January, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Now you can keep daydreaming and finding all these beautiful things :)

• Reply Cassie Monday 23 January, 2012 at 4:20 pm

These are really great inspiration images. I clicked through to your apartment mood board via twitter and now I’m following along. Thanks!

• Reply Kate Monday 23 January, 2012 at 11:04 pm

Huge congrats on finding your new place. I’m flat hunting a the moment and it’s a stressful nightmare!
    Love your mood board, such lovely interiors.

The Bowery

• Reply Casey Tuesday 24 January, 2012 at 9:01 am

Hip hip hooray. Flat hunting is testing. Looking forward to your decorating journey.

• Reply Gabby Tuesday 24 January, 2012 at 9:24 am

Your inspiration is lovely! This is exactly how I want to decorate my living space later in the future. So simple, homey, and artistic at the same time.

• Reply PippaOuchflower Tuesday 24 January, 2012 at 11:03 am

Great choices, your going to have heaps of fun executing this ideal!

• Reply Sweet Harvest Moon Tuesday 24 January, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Amazing news! Congrats!

• Reply søt Tuesday 24 January, 2012 at 6:30 pm

I’m moving soon, and also looking forward to decorate the place. Great ideas in this post!

• Reply Bojana Wednesday 25 January, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Check out this Croatian design which instantly became a hit in Denmark! I’d love to have one of these armchairs in my new apartment. http://pogledaj.to/oblikovanje/hrvatski-produkt-dizajn-u-koreji-libanonu-i-danskoj/

• Reply Soothing spaces « Not Dutch Thursday 26 January, 2012 at 8:08 pm

[…] following photos are via Miss Moss. Gallery walls, anyone? love the way it fills a big wall very random placement very cute matching […]

• Reply The Dreamer Sunday 29 January, 2012 at 7:11 am

Loving this post with my namesake’s title! Congrats on the apartment! We’re still on the hunt for ours.

The Dreamer