Tell her she’s dreamin’

well i sort of have to pinch myself, because i found an apartment! i suppose it’s quite funny considering i was a bit stressed about it in my last post – and i got the place the next day. now i’m just constantly daydreaming about what i’d like to do decor wise.

01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10

i’ve linked the sources to my pinterest so you can see who i repinned some of these bad boys from – hopefully you can find a few new people to follow on there.

, ,

12 Responses to Tell her she’s dreamin’

1. Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Monday 23 January, 2012 at 3:19 pm #

It’s funny how things often just fall together after being really stressed!

LOVE number 5!

2. Polypop Monday 23 January, 2012 at 3:27 pm #

Now you can keep daydreaming and finding all these beautiful things :)

3. Cassie Monday 23 January, 2012 at 4:20 pm #

These are really great inspiration images. I clicked through to your apartment mood board via twitter and now I’m following along. Thanks!

4. Kate Monday 23 January, 2012 at 11:04 pm #

Huge congrats on finding your new place. I’m flat hunting a the moment and it’s a stressful nightmare!
    Love your mood board, such lovely interiors.

The Bowery

5. Casey Tuesday 24 January, 2012 at 9:01 am #

Hip hip hooray. Flat hunting is testing. Looking forward to your decorating journey.

6. Gabby Tuesday 24 January, 2012 at 9:24 am #

Your inspiration is lovely! This is exactly how I want to decorate my living space later in the future. So simple, homey, and artistic at the same time.

7. PippaOuchflower Tuesday 24 January, 2012 at 11:03 am #

Great choices, your going to have heaps of fun executing this ideal!

8. Sweet Harvest Moon Tuesday 24 January, 2012 at 1:06 pm #

Amazing news! Congrats!

9. søt Tuesday 24 January, 2012 at 6:30 pm #

I’m moving soon, and also looking forward to decorate the place. Great ideas in this post!

10. Bojana Wednesday 25 January, 2012 at 2:57 pm #

Check out this Croatian design which instantly became a hit in Denmark! I’d love to have one of these armchairs in my new apartment. http://pogledaj.to/oblikovanje/hrvatski-produkt-dizajn-u-koreji-libanonu-i-danskoj/

11. The Dreamer Sunday 29 January, 2012 at 7:11 am #

Loving this post with my namesake’s title! Congrats on the apartment! We’re still on the hunt for ours.

The Dreamer

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Soothing spaces « Not Dutch - Thursday 26 January, 2012

[...] following photos are via Miss Moss. Gallery walls, anyone? love the way it fills a big wall very random placement very cute matching [...]