• Reply Jen Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 2:34 pm

The things are pretty, but both pairs of oxfords I’ve purchased from Golden Ponies have fallen apart within a few weeks. Have you had this problem?

• Reply Miss Moss Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 2:35 pm

i haven’t bought anything from her, but that sucks.

• Reply Kara Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 3:36 pm

I agree. What I have bought from them fell
    apart quite quickly. I hope no one buys something from them as a result of you promoting this product… oh no wait, someone will :(

• Reply Miss Moss Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 3:37 pm

well i suppose that is why a comment system is handy.

• Reply lilly Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I have to completely disagree – the shoes I bought from her in August have lasted me months! I might have to resole them by the end of the summer but that’s fairly normal for me, I live in Canada and the salt on the sidewalks in winter kills shoes… I’ve got my eye on a bag next.

• Reply Becca Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 5:46 pm

What beautiful leather goods- I love that pouch and have to admit I’m curious as to what that item in it is with the red swan print? Any ideas?

• Reply Riette Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Love the colours! Went to her Etsy site and I want almost everything!

• Reply Phara Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Those mint green shoes, amazing!

• Reply Heather Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 10:34 pm

All the shoes! And that adorable backpack, oh my!
    xo Heather

• Reply kim Wednesday 22 February, 2012 at 3:51 am

I agree with everyone how gorgeous all the leather products are… I’m definitely going to check out the Etsy site and based on the comments, the return policy too.
    Thanks for sharing!

• Reply a.d. Saturday 25 February, 2012 at 3:15 am

amazing find! i can’t wait to try these out!

• Reply shannan Wednesday 14 March, 2012 at 5:36 am

I love the blue Mary Jane’s.

• Reply color therapy: green | TWENTYTHIRTYFORTY.net Friday 16 March, 2012 at 7:20 pm

[…] 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / […]

• Reply 123sc Sunday 13 May, 2012 at 8:47 pm

@Becca I dunno if someone has already responded, but the swan print item is Paul & Joe lipstick! Hope that helps…!