13 Responses to Kaye Blegvad

1. Megan H Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 1:55 pm #

I seriously was just blown away by this wonderful, multi-talented woman! Thank you so much for featuring her: thought-provoking, sweet, and, to top everything off, a wicked sense of humor. Well done, both.

2. The Pessimiss Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 2:41 pm #

WANT that skull necklace!!!

3. Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 3:06 pm #

I love this work! I love the little hands and the carbs and cheese- basically my diet too.

Awesome!

4. Jennifer Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 3:32 pm #

Love her style. I think the skull necklace is my favorite piece of jewelry (so cute!) but her illustrations are fantastic too! Thanks for sharing : )

5. Heather Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 10:37 pm #

I love the bow and arrow necklace! Aaaand I have to admit the sexy ghost costume had me laughing pretty hard
    xo Heather

6. Kate Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 11:27 pm #

carbs & cheese! a girl after my own heart! The jewelry is lovely…skull necklace will go perfectly with my sexy ghost outfit.

<3 Kate

7. Camille Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 11:40 pm #

I have been looking for items just like the eye ring and the hands bracelets for a very long time, one of my childhood friend’s mother’s had beautiful pieces in that style when I was little and I have always wanted to one day find some for myself. Thank you for sharing Kaye Blegvad’s work with us, she’s very talented (and that sexy ghost illustration is hilarious!).

8. Camille Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 11:44 pm #

I meant “one of my childhood friends’ mother”!

9. Kaye Blegvad Wednesday 22 February, 2012 at 12:17 am #

You guyyyyyys! Being featured here made my day, and then seeing all these lovely comments just made it all over again. Thank you so much!

I will personally give a handmade medal and a meal of cheese & carbs to anyone who goes as Sexy Ghost for Halloween this year.

10. Kara Wednesday 22 February, 2012 at 5:55 am #

What a talented lady! It’s the perfect mix of simple, gorgeous, quirky (but not precious), and funny. Exactly my kind of thing. Thank you for sharing these!

11. Meg Wednesday 22 February, 2012 at 10:44 am #

These are all so wonderful. She has a great style!

12. caroline Monday 27 February, 2012 at 1:33 am #

my goodness, I’ve been a fan for awhile. and totally love every piece..

13. strandofsilk.com Monday 26 March, 2012 at 6:00 pm #

Beautiful and unique jewelry !