• Reply Megan H Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 1:55 pm

I seriously was just blown away by this wonderful, multi-talented woman! Thank you so much for featuring her: thought-provoking, sweet, and, to top everything off, a wicked sense of humor. Well done, both.

• Reply The Pessimiss Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 2:41 pm

WANT that skull necklace!!!

• Reply Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 3:06 pm

I love this work! I love the little hands and the carbs and cheese- basically my diet too.

Awesome!

• Reply Jennifer Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Love her style. I think the skull necklace is my favorite piece of jewelry (so cute!) but her illustrations are fantastic too! Thanks for sharing : )

• Reply Heather Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 10:37 pm

I love the bow and arrow necklace! Aaaand I have to admit the sexy ghost costume had me laughing pretty hard
    xo Heather

• Reply Kate Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 11:27 pm

carbs & cheese! a girl after my own heart! The jewelry is lovely…skull necklace will go perfectly with my sexy ghost outfit.

<3 Kate

• Reply Camille Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 11:40 pm

I have been looking for items just like the eye ring and the hands bracelets for a very long time, one of my childhood friend’s mother’s had beautiful pieces in that style when I was little and I have always wanted to one day find some for myself. Thank you for sharing Kaye Blegvad’s work with us, she’s very talented (and that sexy ghost illustration is hilarious!).

• Reply Camille Tuesday 21 February, 2012 at 11:44 pm

I meant “one of my childhood friends’ mother”!

• Reply Kaye Blegvad Wednesday 22 February, 2012 at 12:17 am

You guyyyyyys! Being featured here made my day, and then seeing all these lovely comments just made it all over again. Thank you so much!

I will personally give a handmade medal and a meal of cheese & carbs to anyone who goes as Sexy Ghost for Halloween this year.

• Reply Kara Wednesday 22 February, 2012 at 5:55 am

What a talented lady! It’s the perfect mix of simple, gorgeous, quirky (but not precious), and funny. Exactly my kind of thing. Thank you for sharing these!

• Reply Meg Wednesday 22 February, 2012 at 10:44 am

These are all so wonderful. She has a great style!

• Reply caroline Monday 27 February, 2012 at 1:33 am

my goodness, I’ve been a fan for awhile. and totally love every piece..

• Reply strandofsilk.com Monday 26 March, 2012 at 6:00 pm

Beautiful and unique jewelry !