Fashion

Katherine Hooker

the second i saw this first look by katherine hooker i thought out of africa – which is kind of appropriate since katherine was born to american parents in cyprus, raised in north africa and moved to england at the age of 9.  she creates timeless handmade pieces using only the very best tweeds for winter and silks and linens for summer. pieces can be custom made or bought from her ready-to-wear range.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Carolyn McNeil Wednesday 22 February, 2012 at 11:49 am

I absolutely ADORE!!!

• Reply Juliette Wednesday 22 February, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Beautiful! I like that the pieces are all very elegant, but look quite easy to wear. And the colors!

• Reply Sweet Harvest Moon Thursday 23 February, 2012 at 12:35 am

I have to admit, I found out about this brand recently with all the Kate/Catherine hype…

Beautiful collection!

• Reply Heather Thursday 23 February, 2012 at 2:37 am

Ahhh these pieces are all so lovely! Thanks for sharing :)
    xo Heather

• Reply Jennifer Thursday 23 February, 2012 at 2:50 am

Timeless, oh yes. I’m madly in love with her coats!

• Reply Joy Thursday 23 February, 2012 at 3:48 am

OMG i love every piece. there’s nothing better than tweed!

• Reply Sara Thursday 23 February, 2012 at 6:47 pm

really like the silhouette of the jackets and blazers…strong/feminine!

-Sara

• Reply Catherine Thursday 23 February, 2012 at 11:01 pm

I love Katherine Hooker’s clothing, the textures, fabrics, and tailoring are all so perfect. I actually learned about her from my mom, who is a huge fan!

• Reply lauren, curious constellation Friday 24 February, 2012 at 7:38 pm

So elegant and so very English!

• Reply Laura b. Tuesday 28 February, 2012 at 11:52 pm

A bit late with my comment here but just wanted to let you know that I follow your blog for a while now and I absolutely adore it! You spread a positive energy and joy that inspires me. and thanks for the music mixes..love them too! greetings from Austria