Vintage

Quite Continental Charm School

Mariah is one of the guest bloggers who you can expect to see around here while i sort myself out come moving day, she is the lady behind the charming blog Quite Continental. i have really been enjoying her series that kicked off in february, the Quite Continental Charm School - where she and guest contributors provide daily tips on how to generate more class, and charm, into your everyday life. these are some of my favourites – click on them for the original posts.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Tuesday 28 February, 2012 at 3:17 pm

I like this a lot. And I will happily drink more gin.

• Reply Mariella Wednesday 29 February, 2012 at 9:14 am

These are so cute, never quite thought about the importance of a signature scent…

• Reply Maria Wednesday 29 February, 2012 at 10:51 am

thank you for introducing the charming little blog Quite Continental….i love it :)

• Reply tina Wednesday 29 February, 2012 at 1:54 pm

this is such a great blog! cheers for linkage! Gin! You can’t lose with Gin!

• Reply Sweet Harvest Moon Thursday 1 March, 2012 at 12:54 am

Love this! Let’s drink more Gin!

• Reply Meg Friday 2 March, 2012 at 10:47 pm

I love gin! And all the typography!

• Reply Casa e Cose Thursday 8 March, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Oh this is absolutly fantastic! I dont know this blogger – have to run over and read some more.

• Reply Suss These Out « T W E L V E B Y O N E Wednesday 14 March, 2012 at 2:30 am

[…] | (Found via Miss Moss, that’s her awesome image too) Charm school. A whole bunch of awesome tips to stay […]

• Reply Travelista73 Saturday 21 April, 2012 at 3:36 am

This is truly fabulous! I especially love the one on TRAVEL. Wish more people used that travel philosophy!