Leandro Dominguez

at the moment my thoughts are often consumed with a single line… WINTER IS COMING. and not just because Game of Thrones starts on 1 april. oh no. it’s still pretty hot here in south africa, but soon the weather is going to turn and i’ll be planning fantasy weekend getaways in log cabins with cosy fireplaces. the winter 2012 collection from Argentinian designer Leandro Dominguez makes me even more excited for my favourite season.

, , , ,

30 Responses to Leandro Dominguez

1. Phara Wednesday 21 March, 2012 at 9:07 pm #

That fox sweater!! So lovely.
    X

2. 3MAIGLOECKCHEN Wednesday 21 March, 2012 at 10:59 pm #

wonderful prints and great outfits!

3. Sarah Wednesday 21 March, 2012 at 11:01 pm #

Beautiful! I loved your excitement for winter as it continues to show snow in the forecast here in Portland, Oregon and as we get hyped for summer.

4. Carly Wednesday 21 March, 2012 at 11:26 pm #

Super lovely fall looks! I especially love the animal illustrations – cute but not cute-sy. <3

5. Lorena Wednesday 21 March, 2012 at 11:29 pm #

How strange is to hear that winter is coming! Here in Spain, we are waiting for the summer and the good weather.
    Nice clothes!

6. Material Fixations Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 2:45 am #

Beautiful, I love how this collection looks so soft and bright while still remaining winter appropriate!
    Material Fixations

7. Sam Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 2:46 am #

I will have one of each! Especially the sweater with all the different animals, that one is so very me.

I can’t wait for Game of Thrones, the trailers I’ve seen so far have me hyperventilating (I’m mostly not kidding…) and I need my Jon Snow fix.

8. ashley Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 3:00 am #

i love the colours and the fox prints. too bad i can’t wear them for another five months. oh, the woes of living in the northern hemisphere.

9. Paulina Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 6:11 am #

Finally a blogger from the Southern hemisphere! I find it so annoying that everuone seems to be looking forward to spring. It’s fall guys!
    The collection looks great. Love all the colors!
    And Game of Thrones returns in April? Oh my god, I cannot wait!!

XX Paulina

10. Sophie Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 8:01 am #

These are all gorgeous. I love the colours.

11. Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 10:01 am #

The colours are fantastic!

12. dianne @ icefloe Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 11:45 am #

Yeeah… I’m now pretty much in love with all three of those maxi skirt looks.

13. Juliette Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 12:33 pm #

oh i love winter too! it was 30 degrees here today, but it’s starting to get cool at nights and when it rains. Can’t wait for june/july

14. Ana Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 2:52 pm #

Hi! I´m from Argentina and I love Leandro Dominguez!
    We have a lot of great designers here! I can recommend you some…
    (Estoy feliz por la llegada del otoño)

15. Cat Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 3:26 pm #

i am in love with the colors! oranges w/ maroons…love love love

Cat

16. Isabelle Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 3:26 pm #

Hello, I’m following ‘Miss Moss’ from the Netherlands.
    Here it’s finally spring! So it’s kind of weird to hear winter is starting with u all : )
    One of my friends, who grew up in South Africa, still isn’t used to the seasons being turned around.
    But I absolutely love these sweaters ! > That I can still wear in the evenings offcourse :D
    Love, Isabelle from Cinnamonday

17. Leandro Dominguez Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 6:22 pm #

Thank you all so much for your lovley comments!!

Please visit us in our blog, web or facebook!

18. Katie Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 6:46 pm #

We had such a disappointing winter in Michigan! I missed being snowed in and trudging through the snow.

Love all of these pieces, and love your blog. I’ve been a loyal fan for the past couple of months. It’s nice to find someone with similar taste.

19. Lea Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 8:35 pm #

LOVE the clothes! And I second the enthusiasm for winter-wear. We had no winter in southern Canada and I’m still craving my cozy sweaters that I barely had a chance to wear. (side note: Am I the only one who thinks the end of that video is a bit creepy? Who’s following that girl so creepily with their car while she’s trying to walk her dog in the forest? And what’s happening in that shed at the end? Eeks!)

20. erum jee Friday 23 March, 2012 at 1:06 am #

awesome collections thanks for displaying :)

21. Sweet Harvest Moon Friday 23 March, 2012 at 12:37 pm #

Love th fox sweater!

22. lauren, curious constellation Friday 23 March, 2012 at 6:56 pm #

Oh goodness, this is the perfect winter wardrobe.

23. Lindsey Friday 23 March, 2012 at 11:09 pm #

Loving all these pieces so much! The fox sweater is so fun!

24. tracy fillion Saturday 24 March, 2012 at 5:03 am #

Love this! Everything about it.

25. GANG AND THE WOOL Saturday 24 March, 2012 at 3:49 pm #

me encanta el vídeo!!*

gracias por compartir

26. anne Sunday 25 March, 2012 at 4:18 pm #

this winter collection is refrechingly warm!
    (can’t wait for game of thrones!)

27. Miki Monday 26 March, 2012 at 5:13 am #

OMG! I’m from Argentina. It’s so cool to see this post here ;).

Hope you have a great week!

Miki.

28. Ida B Saturday 31 March, 2012 at 1:25 pm #

These pieces are all so amazing, every. single. one. of. them! Do you have any idea as to how it would be possible to get access to anything from the line when not living in Argentina?

29. leuad Thursday 5 April, 2012 at 8:12 pm #

beautiful prints!!!!!!!

30. lucy Monday 9 April, 2012 at 9:53 pm #

Leandro Dominguez is adorable!
    Every season I buy your clothes. His new shop is amazing, it’s a honor to find Argentinian desing in this blog!!!