• Reply Vanya Wednesday 21 March, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Yay THANKS! I saw the graded tights on a different blog earlier today but it wasn’t linked through to a stockist and couldn’t find it anywhere. So getting them right now, they’re not even expensive.
    Thanks for you lovely inspirational blog, I always love browsing your awesome taste.

• Reply Miss Moss Wednesday 21 March, 2012 at 6:15 pm

thanks Vanya :)

now go get yourself some tights.

• Reply call me debbie Wednesday 21 March, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Oh la la! These tights are absolutely great! The navy one would be mine i promise!
    And can you resist to these porcelain tumblers? I know me neither! This No.7 package was really lovely! Keep it like that girl! =)

• Reply nina Wednesday 21 March, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Oh My Gosh!! These are such beautiful Nice Things. They’re in deed nice things ;)
    Best,
    Nina

• Reply Juliette Wednesday 21 March, 2012 at 8:55 pm

I love the colours of the textiles and of the tumblers, so soft.

• Reply Jade Sheldon Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 1:41 am

I’ll take one of each please!

Seriously though, I’ve been eyeing those tights for awhile now… I NEED them!

• Reply ashley Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 2:53 am

these are all wonderful finds.

• Reply cleo Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 3:10 am

I want them all! Especially both cat clutches. Too cute

• Reply Leah Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 5:40 am

Thank you so much for featuring me again! And the grasp bowl – amazing! I just bought one. xx

• Reply nita Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 7:08 am

I Like this posting. :)

• Reply Chuck Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 3:01 pm

Ooh, I remember loving ombre tights a couple of years ago and now I want them all over again! Theoretically they’re quite easy to do yourself too. Hmm… Weekend project perhaps.

• Reply Diana Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Lovely as always! I adore the tights.

• Reply Safi Thursday 22 March, 2012 at 5:37 pm

World’s full of art and this are some of the best!!. The ceramics are stunning, the first t-shirt is amazing and the screenprints just beautiful. GREAT POST! :)

PS: The thights are just, well, I’m speechless! ♥

• Reply courtney Friday 23 March, 2012 at 7:00 am

the cat pouch is adorable and i’ve been wanting one of those kertis tops. good finds!

• Reply Sweet Harvest Moon Friday 23 March, 2012 at 12:38 pm

great selection!

• Reply lauren, curious constellation Friday 23 March, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I actually want every single thing in this post.

• Reply Carolyn Friday 23 March, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Cat clutch and cat pouch – loving it. Although not too happy with my cat – just bought some tulips and he’s just eaten them. Bizarre or what?

• Reply ally Saturday 24 March, 2012 at 6:29 pm

i love the textile and cat pouch that look block printed. so simple and fun.
    also the porcelain tumblers… sweet little things.

• Reply Shini Saturday 24 March, 2012 at 11:56 pm

aHHHhhh these are too beautiful, Etsy is such a myriad that it’s been long since I tried tackling it but this is so perfect that you pulled together so many great sellers. Schpankyou!

• Reply Thea Sunday 25 March, 2012 at 8:24 am

Oh, those kertis blouses make me drool. Amazing finds!

• Reply The slow pace Sunday 25 March, 2012 at 11:05 am

That cushion is lovely!

• Reply Ombre – Part 2 | Beauty Moves Me Tuesday 19 June, 2012 at 6:40 pm

[…] Ombre Tights […]

• Reply Daniella Friday 1 March, 2013 at 9:27 pm

I love the ombre tights… so cool