Fashion

So Long, Marianne

i can already see this lookbook exploding on the blogs – and for good reason! So Long, Marianne showcases the Spring 2012 collection from  Summerland, and was photographed by the ever talented Anja Verdugo.

Photographed by Anja Verdugo / Modeled by Skye Velten /Styling, Hair and Makeup by Megan Hart /Wardrobe from Summerland

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply daria Thursday 29 March, 2012 at 10:38 am

This is actually the exact collection I was gonna feature on my blog today. So yeah, exploding it shall do :) I feel like I could live inside it.

• Reply Brianna Thursday 29 March, 2012 at 4:55 pm

these are just so great! i love that lace white dress at the bottom

BunnyFuFu Fashion

• Reply fox Thursday 29 March, 2012 at 7:20 pm

wonderful, but the real question is: WHERE DO I GET THOSE SHOES?!?!? :)

• Reply anja Thursday 29 March, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Ahh thanks Diana!

• Reply Isabelle Thursday 29 March, 2012 at 11:38 pm

lOve her shoes and the contrast they make with the rest of her outfits : D
    Also beautifull photography, the mirrored photo’s are great !

• Reply Megan Friday 30 March, 2012 at 12:17 am

Thanks so much for posting, happy the look book is getting good feedback!

• Reply So Long, Marianne « Water Cooler Talk Friday 30 March, 2012 at 11:40 pm

[…] by Skye Velten /Styling, Hair and Makeup by Megan Hart /Wardrobe from Summerland / Found on Miss Moss Like this:LikeBe the first to like this […]

• Reply tracy fillion Saturday 31 March, 2012 at 5:59 pm

Love this! the photography, the clothes, shoes…how it’s stylized…

• Reply kelly Monday 2 April, 2012 at 6:40 pm

wow. so lovely. I really need both of the white dresses! thanks for sharing!

• Reply Lauren Tuesday 3 April, 2012 at 9:53 am

That model is gooorrgeous! Stunning shoot. I actually saw some of these pics on my tumblr and wanted to blog about it, haha. And then saw all the pics right here :) love it!

• Reply TheUrbanApparel Monday 9 July, 2012 at 10:01 am

The model is perfectly fit the style. :)

• Reply Betty Jordan Wester Wednesday 27 August, 2014 at 1:34 am

I noticed that these images are not pinable, but when I went to your Pinterest I didn’t see them there. I’s like to pin them, but only if that’s allowed :)