at the moment my thoughts are often consumed with a single line… WINTER IS COMING. and not just because Game of Thrones starts on 1 april. oh no. it’s still pretty hot here in south africa, but soon the weather is going to turn and i’ll be planning fantasy weekend getaways in log cabins with cosy fireplaces. the winter 2012 collection from Argentinian designer Leandro Dominguez makes me even more excited for my favourite season.
ombre tights by BZRBZR:
grasp porcelain bowls by bryce wymer:
cat pouch by fill it with diamonds:
j’adore cushion by lovemaki
circle screenprints by sandra thompsen:
textiles by knife in the water:
cat zipper clutch by leah goren:
kafka print from maison paulette:
tops by kertis:
porcelain tumblers by villarreal ceramics:
The giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Emma!
Cardigan is one of my wonderful sponsors (check out yonder sidebar) and i’m really pleased to tell you that Lynne is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a beautiful piece from their Spring collection. some of these styles aren’t even available online yet – so not only are you getting a sneak peek, but you stand the chance to own one. i have my eye on the blue breton stripe, such a classic.
all you have to do to enter is let me know in the comments which of the 4 styles is your favourite, and if you win that’s the one you’ll be gettin’ in the mail.
1. La Plage Crewneck - in linen cotton, a clever way to do a stripe… inspired by sand on a beach
2. Elysse French stripe - our signature mariners stripe in fine merino updated in an easy sweatshirt body
3. Ombre Shadow stripe - our grass green is our ode to spring made in fine line
4. Elysse Raglan Crewneck - with buttons made in fine linen, a breezy way to wear our mariner stripe
the giveaway is open to anyone anywhere in the world as Cardigan offers international shipping. readers outside the US must please note that, as with all international shipping, you may be subject to your country’s customs charges / import duties upon arrival. the giveaway ends on Friday 23 March, and the winner will be randomly selected in a lucky draw.
Alison sent me the Spring lookbook for her lovely accessories label Grace. she also carries a scarf called the Diana, which literally has my name written all over it.
first of all i have to say a huge THANK YOU to my blogger pals who were so generous in helping out with their wonderful guest posts while i was moving. i know everyone enjoyed having them around (and it was nice having a different perspective around here for a little while).
i still don’t have internet at my new place – but i am begging, borrowing and stealing a connection wherever possible. while i catch up on what’s been happening online i thought i’d make up for my absence with a new music mix, a pretty mellow electronica tinged affair to help ease you into the weekend.
all music is for sampling purposes only – please go out and buy the artists’ records & support them at their shows!
i haven’t read any blogs for two weeks, so going through Elise‘s these things list when i was scheduling this post was such a pleasure for me. Elise blogs at Pennyweight and is a bit of a Pinterest superstar (who has over half a million followers on Pinterest? Elise does.)
Hi, Elise here from Pennyweight. I was so excited when Diana asked me to guest post and just knew I had to do my own version of These Things — one of my favorite features on Miss Moss. Hope you enjoy!
01. Everything at this shop - Maryam Nassir Zadeh. Definitely planning a stop here for my visit in New York this week.
02. This beautiful photo and post by Maggie at Folkloric.
03. The dapper Jacob on Handsome Roy.
04. My kind of watch.
05. Shiva’s cozy, inviting ranch.
06. The sweet My Better Half series by Amanda Jane Jones.
07. Jessica’s lovely blog - which reminds me to be present and still.
08. A geometric throw pillow.
09. Jeanette Lai Thomas on How I Met Your Style.
10. Sharon Van Etten: Loving her new record entitled Tramp.
11. Beets + goat cheese = my favorite.
12. The heartfelt story of Nestor and Gloria who work at the denim company, imogene + willie, where I also work.
Email me to find out about my ad rates or check out the about page for more info.
diana @ missmoss.co.za
please give credit where credit is due.