Photography

Paris in Colour

whenever i’m daydreaming about fantasy holidays, looking through the directories of beautiful hotels or checking out cheap flights, my mind always wanders back to paris. i have visited the city a number of times, but i can’t seem to get enough of it – you can keep your tropical islands and skiing holidays, all i want is the chance to visit paris again.

Paris in Colour might just satisfy my eternal paris cravings, especially because Nichole Robertson journeys through the city and captures it by colour. you might know her from her blog where she has been sharing bits of paris in colour since she moved there in 2009. you can read more about the project here.

all photography by Nichole Robertson

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Jeanette Monday 23 April, 2012 at 8:00 am

Beautiful shots! Now I’m getting sentimental and missing the year actually lived in Paris.

• Reply Natasha Fatah Monday 23 April, 2012 at 1:03 pm

So beautiful!
    ~Natasha Fatah~

• Reply sheila Monday 23 April, 2012 at 3:06 pm

I hear you, this is me. I went there for the first time two years ago and I can’t stop thinking about Paris. I just want to go about my life until I can get there again. I don’t want to lie in the sun. I just want to go wander the streets of Paris. I must check out this book. Love especially the black and white images, the blue and cremes and the soft gray-blues of Paris.

• Reply Sweet Harvest Moon Monday 23 April, 2012 at 4:00 pm

I saw this in Pinterest a couple of days ago, fun idea!

• Reply monya Monday 23 April, 2012 at 4:18 pm

i’ve been to Paris twice and i feel really cheated, because both times were horrible! i must have been a very bad person in a past life

• Reply lauren, curious constellation Monday 23 April, 2012 at 8:56 pm

This is just brilliant. I definitely have a soft spot for this city.

• Reply Bridgid Monday 23 April, 2012 at 9:01 pm

Wow – love these shots! The colors and composition of these photos are perfection. They make me want to pack my bag and camera and head to Paris. Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Kelly Monday 23 April, 2012 at 10:49 pm

This totally satisfies my obsession with colour, order and Paris. Will be purchasing!! Thanks Miss M for sharing x

• Reply The Lovely Letters Monday 23 April, 2012 at 11:12 pm

oh this is an awesome post!

• Reply Edna Gee Monday 23 April, 2012 at 11:39 pm

Going to Paris for a weekend end of May , these gets me psyched. Thanks =) this is like a tourguide that is not so usual

• Reply Kate Tuesday 24 April, 2012 at 2:30 am

So beautiful! I just did a post on a much needed dream vacation, Paris was obviously número uno
    Kate

• Reply nichole Tuesday 24 April, 2012 at 4:40 am

Thank you so much for featuring my book and photos! A lovely surprise.

– Nichole

• Reply Courtney Tuesday 24 April, 2012 at 8:46 am

So stunning! For some reason seeing things clustered by colour makes them seem much more evocative…

• Reply gloria Tuesday 24 April, 2012 at 12:43 pm

that most beautiful photos, I love your blog, kisses pretty

• Reply Happy Weekend | The Whimsy Papers Friday 27 April, 2012 at 6:55 pm

[…] in Colour – great post about it from Miss Moss and see the photographer’s blog […]

• Reply A Few of My Favorite Things | Sea & Skylark Friday 27 April, 2012 at 11:33 pm

[…] Paris in Colour: I don’t know how I’m just now reading about Paris in Colour by Nichole Robertson, but her photographs are amazing and perfectly capture everything I adore […]

• Reply Aicha Sunday 29 April, 2012 at 11:17 pm

waw so much L O V E

• Reply Zaynab Monday 30 April, 2012 at 10:04 pm

This is so beautiful ! I love how people are creative :)

• Reply Paris in Color | Tremen- dously Interested Wednesday 9 May, 2012 at 1:37 pm

[…] [via Miss Moss] Share:Like this:LikeBe the first to like this post. […]

• Reply Bonjour Juliette Friday 18 May, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Bonjour!
    Hehe i do live in Paris, and i’m in love with it -even more so when such a book reminds me of its beauty!
    (+ get a plane ticket and come and stay here http://www.airbnb.fr/rooms/430392 !)

• Reply joaco Monday 21 May, 2012 at 6:01 am

excellent workkkkkkk! greets from uruguay!

• Reply Jessica Hogarth Wednesday 27 November, 2013 at 3:13 pm

One of my favourite books ever! The perfect way to remember time spent in my favourite city.