Fashion

Lambs Ear Shoes

Lambs Ear Shoes is a shop in Seattle that stocks an amazing range of shoes (amongst other beautiful wares, but i’m pretty taken by the shoes) from designers like a detacher, common projects, dieppa restrepo, steven alan, rachel comey and ld tuttle. you can peruse their range in their online shop and, best of all, they ship internationally. these buckle boots by plomo have my name written all over them.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply claire Wednesday 23 May, 2012 at 7:41 am

oh wow another wonderful reason to live in seattle!

• Reply Sam Wednesday 23 May, 2012 at 7:45 am

We may have to share those boots, haha! Love all of these a lot. They look comfy!

• Reply Lies Wednesday 23 May, 2012 at 8:01 am

Such cool shoes! I also really love the first pair of sandals, might have to check out their online shop!

• Reply Kate {Something Fabulous} Wednesday 23 May, 2012 at 8:17 am

Wow, these are just gorgeous! x

Kate {Something Fabulous}

• Reply wolf eyebrows Wednesday 23 May, 2012 at 9:40 am

What an amazing find. I want all of them!

• Reply christabel Wednesday 23 May, 2012 at 10:56 am

I love the last pair that mad dash of colour. livens one up.

• Reply tracy fillion Wednesday 23 May, 2012 at 3:28 pm

I love them all.

• Reply Becca Wednesday 23 May, 2012 at 4:13 pm

What beautiful shoes!

• Reply Thea Thursday 24 May, 2012 at 2:42 am

That last pair with the neon pink strap – fabulous.

• Reply Pam Allen Thursday 24 May, 2012 at 3:46 am

I love all of the flat sandals in this post! So many sandals are just a thin strip of sole, which is so uncomfortable! These seem to have a bit of padding!

You should also check out gravitypope.com. It’s a Canadian store/website that ships internationally. Before I moved to Brisbane from Vancouver, I would go in there every week! It’s amazing!

• Reply KUWAII Thursday 24 May, 2012 at 4:14 am

Dreamy. Thank you for sharing. As follow footwear designers it’s great to see what other labels are working on.

xxKUWAII

• Reply Meghan Dyer Thursday 24 May, 2012 at 5:48 am

how wonderful to see my favorite shoe store featured on my favorite blog! Lamb’s Ear has an incredible selection, i’m lusting after the nude sandals.

• Reply Sweet Harvest Moon Thursday 24 May, 2012 at 10:01 pm

One of each please!

• Reply Fashion of Femme: looks so uncomfortable, but cozy « Gabrilea Blog Thursday 31 May, 2012 at 9:39 am

[…] on thatkindofwoman and you can find more missmoss Push itShare on TumblrLike this:LikeBe the first to like this […]