Alexander Terekhov

i spend quite a lot of time on etsy and other shopping sites looking for the perfect floral skirt, so i couldn’t help but highlight the floral pieces from the fall winter 2012/13 lookbook of russian designer Alexander Terekhov. the entire collection is quite wonderful, but there’s just something about these women swanning around paris (i think it’s paris?) in blooming skirts and dresses that’s bound to make all the ladies out there rather envious.

, , , ,

18 Responses to Alexander Terekhov

1. Natasha Fatah Monday 18 June, 2012 at 3:24 pm #

Each and every piece is so beautiful!
    xoxo
    Natasha

2. Sarah Monday 18 June, 2012 at 3:39 pm #

I love all of these!

♥Sarah♥
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

3. Sarah Monday 18 June, 2012 at 6:44 pm #

I love this designer! I am forever looking for clothes that are nice but not too dressy, feminine but not too revealing, and yet still young looking. These are perfect! The prints are beautiful, they don’t look granny at all – just chic.

4. Kat Monday 18 June, 2012 at 6:47 pm #

I’m completely blown away by all of these – does he not sell anything outside of Russia?! :(

5. Alice Monday 18 June, 2012 at 8:16 pm #

waow such rich colours and paterns !!

6. Romy Alfino Monday 18 June, 2012 at 10:30 pm #

i also shared this on my blog not so long ago. those prints are incredible and i definitely think it’s paris.

7. Daphne | Dee & Duke Tuesday 19 June, 2012 at 5:24 am #

I love that designers are getting so creative with their lookbooks, it helps the collections really come alive. The wonderful prints stand out against the city backdrop and the clever séparé. Perfect!

8. Kate {Something Fabulous} Tuesday 19 June, 2012 at 6:18 am #

These are just perfection. Those prints are just gorgeous! x

Kate {Something Fabulous}

9. Betül (Ballad of Seasons) Tuesday 19 June, 2012 at 10:26 am #

oh! that’s! instant love!
    love the harmony with the shoes too.

10. Gino Wednesday 20 June, 2012 at 12:10 pm #

This is definitly Paris !

11. sherri Thursday 21 June, 2012 at 3:15 am #

gorgeous. this makes me almost want to start wearing dresses again.

12. Lalo-Nico Thursday 21 June, 2012 at 3:23 am #

Yes Paris it is, for sure.

The clothes are truly lovely. Great shots.

13. thecitygourmand Sunday 24 June, 2012 at 2:30 pm #

The colours of this collection blow my mind. I tip my hat to those who dare…

14. laura (see hear say) Wednesday 27 June, 2012 at 2:37 pm #

jaw dropping on the floor. every single outfit is just amazing.

15. Helen Monday 2 July, 2012 at 9:32 pm #

Amazing and beautiful. The cuts look perfect and the palettes are so sophisticated.
    So bummed to see that these are apparently sold in Russia (and a few other E Euro places) !
    Oh well, it’d probably be a bigger bummer if they were sold in the US because the look really pricey and I would just have to be covetous.

16. Jen Wednesday 4 July, 2012 at 11:51 am #

I am booking my ticket to Russia. WOW

17. sashaparis Thursday 2 August, 2012 at 6:14 pm #

I love Alexander Terekhov, just made a post about him today. I love how he manages to make a woman feminine and seductive without plunging necklines or mini skirts. He is a favorite with fashion it-girls from russia, Ulyana Sergeenko wore his clothes a lot before starting her own collection. I really love his style. nice blog, by the way;)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Algumas coisinhas | Petite Beauté - Monday 30 July, 2012

[...] (o post é de junho), mas eu só vi agora e continua lindo, passando mais de um mês ou não, o lookbook do russo Alexander Terekhov. Os modelos são muito elegantes, mas as estampas são de um floral não convencional, do tipo que [...]