Stuff Lately

you can follow me on instagram with the username miss_moss or just check out my instagram page

left: did you know pineapples grow like this? well, i didn’t. seen in the greenhouse at babylonstoren. right: we had the most amazing margaritas, empanadas, pork tacos and tres leches cake at orinoco in bree street

finally got to check out the beautifully styled tamboers winkel (de lorentz street, just off kloof). we indulged in a poached pear and blackforest ham sarmie and cauliflower & vanilla soup (yummo)

visited my favourite furniture shop space for life

…and was really tempted to buy this guy (left) which would have been perfect to house my new plant (right)

got some cool gifts lately – sandals from A.P.C. (dreamy) and a personalised marmite bottle (rad)

anton got this wooden chandelier from david krynauw & (unrelated) we made fruit balloons for amy’s 30th

other than that it’s been cold and rainy at times, which calls for lots of tea.

, , , ,

12 Responses to Stuff Lately

1. Rachel Townsend Monday 18 June, 2012 at 6:02 pm #

Just wanted to say Thanks, Always really enjoy your posts, all the incredible things you see, find or buy and photograph.
    The table is gooorgeous you should buy it (i love it), Cups of tea rock and the cup and saucer are soooo sweet.
    Rainbows are one of my favorite things since i was little and double rainbows – ‘they’ say are good luck :.)
    The balloons are so sweet and Seeing how pineapples grow – is a first for me too = Very cool.

You really Rock MISS MOSS

<3 Rachel

2. Jordana @ White Cabana Monday 18 June, 2012 at 6:26 pm #

Personalized marmite? How cool!
    Jordana

3. Sarah Monday 18 June, 2012 at 6:31 pm #

I would die and go to heaven in that furniture shop!

4. Vanessa Arteaga Monday 18 June, 2012 at 7:52 pm #

Empanadas are so great! I can’t live without them. We eat a lot of them here in Venezuela.
    Hope you’re having a lovely monday!

5. Kate {Something Fabulous} Monday 18 June, 2012 at 9:48 pm #

Gorgeous photos! I’ll be sure to follow you on Instagram now! x

Kate {Something Fabulous}

6. Mara Monday 18 June, 2012 at 10:04 pm #

I had to do a double take (pun…intended) at that rainbow, we just had one exactly like it in Seattle! I’d go crazy in that furniture shop, no doubt.

7. Romy Alfino Monday 18 June, 2012 at 10:28 pm #

these are so awesome!! love your style, those clogs, acne boots and loafers are fabs. was defs entertained, you’re the bizznezz

8. Lindsay K Monday 18 June, 2012 at 11:03 pm #

Aww… That teacup is too cute. I think I’m in love:)

9. thecitygourmand Tuesday 19 June, 2012 at 2:06 am #

You’ve got some of my favourite things here :D Kinfolk magazine, APC (anything) and tea!

10. lauren Tuesday 19 June, 2012 at 9:26 am #

A personalised marmite bottle is possibly the best thing EVER!

11. Sweet Harvest Moon Tuesday 19 June, 2012 at 1:11 pm #

Those APC sanadals are perfect!

12. tiffany Wednesday 20 June, 2012 at 5:37 am #

very beautiful pictures! and the fisherman cup is just dear!