Food

Beetlebung Farm

Gabriela Herman took these beautiful photographs at Beetlebung Farm on Martha’s Vineyard where chef Chris Fischer hosts informal rustic dinners in the farm’s greenhouse (his family owns the place, and he’s a 12th generation “Vineyarder”). he cooks farm fresh produce like fingerling potatoes and beets dressed with red wine vinegar, salads topped with homemade goats cheese and freshly caught bluefish stuffed with herbs that’s cooked over the fire… holy moly, can you say heaven? heaven.

all photographs by Gabriela Herman

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Romy Alfino Monday 25 June, 2012 at 12:39 pm

these images warms my heart. definitely heaven fo sho

• Reply Sweet Harvest Moon Monday 25 June, 2012 at 1:10 pm

One word: heaven! Would love to be there right now

• Reply Girl in Oslo Monday 25 June, 2012 at 2:08 pm

I want some of that food:)

Have a great week!

• Reply The Dreamer Monday 25 June, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Beautiful photography! So natural, so delicious!

Sarah x

• Reply thecitygourmand Monday 25 June, 2012 at 3:19 pm

I have come across Gabriela’s work previously – isn’t it stunning? Beetlebung is my favourite series

• Reply mia Monday 25 June, 2012 at 3:27 pm

these photos are just amazing!

bisous,
    mia

HEYLILAHEY

• Reply abby Monday 25 June, 2012 at 3:35 pm

you timing is perfect… I leave for the Vineyard on Sunday! I’ll be seeking out Beetlebung for sure, i hear they have a little farm stand too.

• Reply talia Monday 25 June, 2012 at 4:57 pm

these photos truly are SO very beautiful

• Reply Becca Monday 25 June, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Looks absolutely wonderful, and the photos are stunning! I grew up on Cape Cod and this makes me miss home!

• Reply ally Monday 25 June, 2012 at 10:50 pm

i think you’ve said it perfectly. that looks exactly what i imagine heaven to be.. geeeeez

• Reply jessica Tuesday 26 June, 2012 at 2:18 pm

this is it. THIS. IS. IT!

• Reply grant Tuesday 26 June, 2012 at 2:47 pm

looks like the real treat

• Reply kat draws silly things Tuesday 26 June, 2012 at 5:49 pm

those sure are some rusty knives, and grubby fingers, but it all looks delicious, and the photographs really do transport you to a place where you can smell the soil and taste the tomato juice exploding in your mouth! yum!

• Reply Heather Wednesday 27 June, 2012 at 1:14 am

The hands that are serving the potatoes, so well worn. I love the connection to the food those hands create.

• Reply sherri Wednesday 27 June, 2012 at 4:13 am

that looks amazing. wish I knew chris fischer, I’d eat in that greenhouse any day.

• Reply Linda Wednesday 27 June, 2012 at 4:36 am

The textures! I love them all. And the whole farm-to-table mentality (if only we all had that luxury).

• Reply Traci Wednesday 27 June, 2012 at 7:56 pm

Love the photos and the whole idea! I may need to jump on that Martha’s Vineyard ferry before the summer is out and seek out beetle bug farm!

• Reply a few of my favorite things « Sea & Skylark Friday 29 June, 2012 at 11:32 pm

[…] Beetlebung Farm: Gorgeous pictures from Beetlebung Farm on Martha’s Vineyard.  Anyone up for a visit? I know I […]

• Reply Fatimzahra Monday 26 November, 2012 at 11:41 pm

Hi I’m a french ingeener student and I learn about food and health in a agricultural school. I would like to know how I can contact Mr Chris Fischer to ask him some of questions if it’s possible. Thank for avance for your future answers!