Romy & Raphael

oh wow, i just had to share the wedding that photographer Hanni of Troistudios shared in the comments of yesterday’s plants post! Romy & Raphael got married at the Botanical Gardens in Berlin – what a perfect setting for such an intimate ceremony. they also had brunch and a reception at two different locations afterwards, an idea i love that’s quite typical of many german weddings. probably the best wedding i have ever attended was my own brother’s wedding whose wife is german – the celebrations also consisted of several different events spread over a few days. and man, do those germans know how to party.

also just a quick kudos to the bride’s lovely vintage style dress & twenties hairdo. and, of course, the beautiful photography from Hanni & Marcus.

all photographs by Troistudios

, , , , , ,

21 Responses to Romy & Raphael

1. Romy Alfino Tuesday 24 July, 2012 at 5:03 pm #

Sigh!! What a brilliant idea and her hair is to die for. Thanks :)

2. ginger from the style of being Tuesday 24 July, 2012 at 6:41 pm #

Stun.ning. I love everything about her dress, hair…everything. I wish I could just order up the whole package for my own wedding day (should I ever have one), freckles included. This couple is the picture of playful elegance. Love!

thestyleofbeing.blogspot.ca

3. Tamara's Blend Tuesday 24 July, 2012 at 7:09 pm #

Botanical garden in Berlin – that’s really a perfect place for a wedding! And she’s so beautiful, I love her dress. Thanks for sharing!

4. sally Tuesday 24 July, 2012 at 7:17 pm #

Wow, that reminds me so much of the Brooklyn Botanical gardens! I loved the desert greenhouse, but never would have considered it for a wedding venue. Too cool.

5. Lianne Tuesday 24 July, 2012 at 10:49 pm #

Such gorgeous photos! Looks like a beautiful day! Love the brides dress and hair – thanks for sharing!
    Lianne
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

6. The Stel Style Wednesday 25 July, 2012 at 12:27 am #

I love her dress and the wedding in this place it’s amazing!!! lovely pictures!!!

7. Amanda M. Wednesday 25 July, 2012 at 1:50 am #

I love the bride’s dress and hair. Also I have never heard of anyone having a wedding in a botanical garden. Amazing!

8. jo Wednesday 25 July, 2012 at 1:58 am #

Such beautiful photos :)

Jo. x

9. Heather Wednesday 25 July, 2012 at 5:38 am #

Such gorgeous photos, and definitely the prettiest bride I’ve seen yet! Swoon!
    xo Heather

10. Hannelore Wednesday 25 July, 2012 at 8:25 am #

Wow, these photos are stunning!

11. Kathryn (Becoming you) Wednesday 25 July, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

These are beautiful! What a stunning setting for a wedding.

12. Kathryn (Becoming you) Wednesday 25 July, 2012 at 8:09 pm #

The cactus section reminds me of the Greenhouse at Kirstenbosch. A similar feeling. I wonder if they hire that for weddings??

13. Jane Wednesday 25 July, 2012 at 10:03 pm #

This is amazing. such a unique wedding and they’ve kept it so beautiful too. Bride-so lovely!!! Ideal…dream wedding. Kudos to the photographer for capturing it all

14. Thea Thursday 26 July, 2012 at 12:57 am #

My jaw actually dropped when I saw these images. Stunning! It looks like the most magical day.

15. Janet Thursday 26 July, 2012 at 9:45 pm #

What a wonderful wedding and breathtaking pictures. Thanks so much for sharing!

You can find the dress JOLIE JOSEPHINE at the Vecona Vintage Website http://www.vecona-vintage.com.

16. paige geter Friday 27 July, 2012 at 1:31 am #

OH MY GOODNESS. what i aspire to photograph. gorgeous.

17. Eve Friday 27 July, 2012 at 7:32 pm #

Aaaaaaaw great! I just realized that the bride is wearing the same dress I ordered a few weeks ago! :) Marvellous and nice idea to use it as a wedding dress :)
    Wondering where to get it? Look here: http://www.vecona-vintage.com

18. GANG AND THE WOOL Friday 27 July, 2012 at 8:46 pm #

Hi, These shots are gorgeous! The lighting in so many of these is just stunning.

I’m just starting up my flower blog. Please do stop by if you have the chance!

x. manu.

19. Luisa C Saturday 28 July, 2012 at 2:54 pm #

Oh wow, now I almost want to get married in a botanical garden! But getting married in Vegas by an Elvis impersonator and eating In-n-Out afterwards is still my #1 wedding fantasy haha

20. thecitygourmand Friday 3 August, 2012 at 2:59 pm #

What a beautiful setting for a wedding, no decorating required!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks