black
Stuff

Bits of Black

deborah’s instagram feed is a delight:

diane keaton in looking for mr. goodbar (you can buy that first picture)

boy by band of outsiders:

a lovely lady on the streets of paris snapped by the sartorialist:

toky0milk handcreme:

the photography of Hengki Koentjoro:

yeah no yeah alphabet posters:

the angels of the hell’s angels:

drawstring purse by baggu:

caroline issa:

chalkboard globe:

anna leena’s house:

mad mesh  jumpsuit:

bondir identity design by oat creative:

nice things at cos:

NYC water tower turned urban treehouse:

wilcox skirt by rachel comey:

black heirloom tote by rib & hull (i have it in brown, my favourite bag):

a series about celebration at hila’s blog, this one is by jen:

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply thecitygourmand Monday 6 August, 2012 at 1:41 pm

This is one of my favourite posts of yours! That waterfall photograph by Hengki is simple INCREDIBLE.

• Reply Hannelore Monday 6 August, 2012 at 2:34 pm

What a great collection of things! LOVE IT.

• Reply babi Monday 6 August, 2012 at 4:01 pm

a chalkboard globe is an amazing invention to those who like to travel, isn’t it?

• Reply sally Monday 6 August, 2012 at 4:30 pm

I’ve long wanted a TokyoMilk Dark perfume just because the bottles are so cool!

• Reply Shai Monday 6 August, 2012 at 5:41 pm

I love hte black bits. In particular I love the ABCD that tricks my eyes, anna leena’s house which looks so chic and designery and yet functional at the same time, the hand-creams look super cool and the chalk-globe is just awesome.

• Reply Brighton Keller Monday 6 August, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Love the photographs you choose!

XOXO
    Brighton Keller

• Reply Dana Tuesday 7 August, 2012 at 12:26 am

oh yes. this is wonderful. I did a black & white post sorta recently! http://egotrippingatthegates.blogspot.com/2012/06/half-and-half.html

• Reply Jen Tuesday 7 August, 2012 at 1:22 am

That branding by Oat Creative is beautiful! So romantic. Thanks for including me! *topknots* xo

• Reply Olive (@oliveetcafe) Tuesday 7 August, 2012 at 4:02 am

Hi! I have to say that black and white are always my favorites, for outfits, drawings and photography. And I really love this post.

• Reply Courtney Ann Tuesday 7 August, 2012 at 7:06 am

LOVE this post. Black is so timeless and yet so “IN”. An every picture captured it’s beauty.
    Xoxo

• Reply Margherita Tuesday 7 August, 2012 at 10:44 am

I want that chalkboard globe!

• Reply Adèle Tuesday 7 August, 2012 at 10:55 am

Great post, i love your selection ! Those Instagram pictures are beautiful, probably the best i’ve seen so far.

• Reply Luisa C Tuesday 7 August, 2012 at 1:12 pm

My eyes and my infatuation with black deeply approve of this post. Thank you.

• Reply Andreas Tuesday 7 August, 2012 at 6:09 pm

The old photographs are very well chosen! In terms of the clothes I really like the mad mesh jumpsuit! That looks very cool !

• Reply taylor Wednesday 8 August, 2012 at 3:11 am

my mind just blew up….. oat creative is based in the town where i live (somerville, ma, usa), and until now i had no idea who was behind the incredible branding/web design of many of my favorite haunts. i have always been inspired by your blog, but my love for it has definitely reached new heights. thanks diana! xo

• Reply f Friday 10 August, 2012 at 1:09 am

perfect compilation! loved it all, especially the alphabet letters and tokoyomilk’s packaging. but, i am a graphic designer, go figure. i also follow deborah on ig, amazing b&w decor.

• Reply Deborah Friday 17 August, 2012 at 11:37 am

Thank you so much! I have just stubbled across this! what a great blog..Love it and thanks again. x

• Reply Deborah Friday 17 August, 2012 at 11:38 am

Oh sorry meant to say I am apieceofcake!

• Reply Helin Friday 17 August, 2012 at 12:05 pm

wow, what a beautiful collection.. I’m loving all these black visuals although I’ve been loving colorful items lately…