10 homes

10 awesome homes where i wouldn’t mind being invited in for tea…
but don’t let me stay too long or i might pitch a tent and claim squatter’s rights.

/ 1 / Céline Saby by Freunde von Freunden
/ 2 / Isabel Wilson by Brian ferry for FvF
/ 3 / Vanessa Bruno’s Paris Apartment
/ 4 / Jake’s Silver Lake Home by Dabito
/ 5 / Lauren Moffatt’s apartment
/ 6 / The Art House photographed by Line T. Klein
/ 7 / Stine A. Johanson’s apartment
/ 8 / Inge Rylant’s home photographed by Eefje de Coninck
/ 9 / Jan S. Hansen’s apartment
/ 10 / The Sneeoosh Cabin

, , , , ,

20 Responses to 10 homes

1. Sandra (Art & Coffee) Thursday 30 August, 2012 at 12:24 pm #

I wouldn’t mind pitching a tent in houses 2, 4, 8 and 10… Mmmm… :)

2. call me debbie Thursday 30 August, 2012 at 12:29 pm #

The plants make the difference in our houses. It’s a fact! And it’s not a coincidence that this houses have so many of them! :)

In Whirl of Inspiration

3. Alice Thursday 30 August, 2012 at 12:43 pm #

oy oy oy when can i move in ??

4. Eleni | My Paradissi Thursday 30 August, 2012 at 2:07 pm #

coming with you girl!!!

5. Alexa Y. Thursday 30 August, 2012 at 4:33 pm #

The 10th home is probably my favorite of all the ones you posted! So pretty :)

6. f Thursday 30 August, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

ah-mazing! yes, would definitely want to squat in all of these beautiful homes… and stealing their furniture.

7. Heather Thursday 30 August, 2012 at 10:31 pm #

the 2nd and 7th homes are so dreamy! Thanks for the inspiration!
    xo Heather

8. Alexandra Thursday 30 August, 2012 at 11:36 pm #

Serious apartment envy!

9. Luisa C Friday 31 August, 2012 at 1:01 am #

The art of properly decorating a place, an art I don’t think I will ever master mostly because I can’t fit all my stuff into the places I can afford. ONE DAY THO…

10. Courtney (educatederelicts) Friday 31 August, 2012 at 1:08 am #

Very nice, all of them! I’m loving the timber floorboards and exposed bricks right now. Makes me want to do some decorating :)

11. Sophie Delphis Friday 31 August, 2012 at 1:43 am #

Ah… to dream!

12. Thea Friday 31 August, 2012 at 4:09 am #

Ooh, definitely feeling those beautiful bright red and white herb planters in the 8th home!

13. Kitty @ Kitty & Buck Friday 31 August, 2012 at 9:59 am #

I love #2, I’ve been desperate to get some more plants inside lately! Good time for inspiring indoor plant pics :)
    x

14. lazy lisa Friday 31 August, 2012 at 10:14 am #

thanks so much for sharing !
    I’ve seen the fabulous Céline Saby’s apartment on FvF yesterday and was dreaming of how much i wanted my apartment to look like that… and how it feels very parisian and pretty.
    i’m a lot into interior inspiration right now (maybe because fall is coming here?) and i’ll check out the others which seem great inspiration too…

15. Leah Friday 31 August, 2012 at 11:04 pm #

Loving #2′s plants as well. Makes me want to go out and buy all new plants right now! Awesome post, love the layout. :) Love this blog….everything on it makes me want to go out and spend all of my money. haha!

16. thecitygourmand Saturday 1 September, 2012 at 1:59 pm #

It’s like all the internet awesome in one place, or 10 as it so happens.

17. Shai Wallach Sunday 2 September, 2012 at 1:50 pm #

These are all great and I’d like to be invited to them as well!
    My favorites have got to be the 7th with the wonderful painting and matching bead spread and the 9th with the cozy and popy colorfulness.
    Thanks for sharing :)

18. Alison Monday 3 September, 2012 at 7:20 pm #

I love all of the colors and simple, homey feel of these places. It feels very open and like I could feel comfortable in any of them. Thanks for sharing.

19. Frances Monday 10 September, 2012 at 12:25 am #

What an inspiring collection of homes. I especially like the two Paris apartments – very chic, and inspiring me to be a bit bolder in my paint choices…

20. Charlotte Monday 10 September, 2012 at 9:15 am #

the 2nd one is very lovely. cozy and warm :)