Josh Brolin for Band of Outsiders

Band of Outsiders is well known for their range of lookbooks featuring celebrities shot on polaroid. Kirsten Dunst is a regular model, as is Jason Schwartzmann. i like the latest one with Josh Brolin because he’s not your typical indie darling… and he looks good as a cowboy.

, , , , ,

15 Responses to Josh Brolin for Band of Outsiders

1. Dianne Monday 3 September, 2012 at 2:15 pm #

YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

2. Alice Monday 3 September, 2012 at 3:03 pm #

Really good series! I like the Jason Schwartzmann series, but this one is really cool :)

3. Heather Monday 3 September, 2012 at 3:33 pm #

STUD. Oh my that man is… manly! Haha :)
    xo Heather

4. Teresa Monday 3 September, 2012 at 4:41 pm #

Oh, this lookbook is too cute! My favorite is the one with the toy horse. As much as I love Kirsten and Jason, I’m glad they decided to mix it up this time!

5. Romy Alfino Monday 3 September, 2012 at 4:47 pm #

He’s a hottie and I seriously dig their polaroid lookbooks. Especially the one with Michelle Williams. Thanks for this :)

6. Jess (JessinBelgium) Monday 3 September, 2012 at 11:52 pm #

By far their best. Love that last shot. Who knew a handsome man and kids toys went so well together?

7. Megan Monday 3 September, 2012 at 11:53 pm #

Oh my! The last photo is my favourite, I just watched The Goonies over the weekend – he was my tween crush.

8. ladyoflettuce Tuesday 4 September, 2012 at 12:34 am #

awesome, best lookbook i’ve seen. so over models. more people should take this approach. bring on older, wiser characters.

9. Sierra Tuesday 4 September, 2012 at 1:15 am #

I love it, fantastic series!

10. Nia Tuesday 4 September, 2012 at 5:37 am #

Goodness, Josh is so handsome…then again I’ve had a kinda crush on him since the Goonies :-p

11. Julia Wednesday 5 September, 2012 at 2:29 am #

awesome. and ditto with the crush since Goonies.

12. Mara Wednesday 5 September, 2012 at 4:30 am #

Liked everything but the cigarettes.

13. Leigh Wednesday 5 September, 2012 at 9:38 pm #

I love the last four. So playful!

14. The Creative Directory Monday 10 September, 2012 at 5:10 pm #

This is a great series of images! The faded quality of the polaroid is really nice. We’ve recently made a moodboard on faded images that you might be interested in exploring: http://blog.thecreativedirectory.com/2012/07/04/faded/. The photographer Laura Sciacovelli does some especially nice work that’s worth looking at.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Brolin + Banjo = Brilliant | Let's Get Happy! - Friday 7 September, 2012

[...] courtesy of MissMoss. Like this:LikeBe the first to like this. This entry was posted in art, fashion. Bookmark the [...]