dreamers
Fashion

Like Dreamers Do

i love this end of summer lookbook for Portland based shop Victory, photographed by forever-favourite Anja Verdugo and featuring a beautiful 1952 MG which was rebuilt by shop owner Nicole’s dad, an avid vintage car collector, for her very lucky mom (read about the behind the scenes story).

photography: Anja Verdugo / photo editor: Daniel Lewis / models: Skye Sarenana-Velten, Sophia Soqui / hair + makeup: Viridiana Cervantes

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Cheryl Monday 3 September, 2012 at 6:28 pm

LOVE THIS!!! :) I want those glasses, and the picnic basket, and the shoes.. and the clothes!

• Reply Alexa Y. Monday 3 September, 2012 at 8:23 pm

This is an absolutely gorgeous lookbook. Makes me wish summer didn’t have to end!

• Reply Mabel and Zora Monday 3 September, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Victory seriously wins again! I looove this editorial! So nostalgic & pretty! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Heather Tuesday 4 September, 2012 at 4:41 am

Such a gorgeous lookbook! This makes me so sad to see summer go :(
    xo Heather

• Reply christina Tuesday 4 September, 2012 at 11:13 am

Wow, i love the lookbook! such amazing pictures. wow!

• Reply Maria Tuesday 4 September, 2012 at 11:20 am

This is so pretty, I love everything about it! The first photo is just gorgeous.

• Reply Cari Tuesday 4 September, 2012 at 11:58 am

What an absolutely stunning lookbook. I love it.

• Reply Jess Wednesday 5 September, 2012 at 12:06 am

This is so beautiful, really captures than hanging on feeling most of us are having about summer now, I love the autumn but I’m really not ready for it yet!! I want more road trips like this one. . . .plus a vintage MG would be great too, Ta:)

• Reply Elina Wednesday 5 September, 2012 at 9:23 am

I love this photos! Beautiful.

• Reply Aran Wednesday 12 September, 2012 at 5:03 pm

What a fantastic lookbook. It’s inspired me to check out Victory next time I’m in Portland.