Les Composantes

i overslept this morning, and so rushed through my usual get ready & dressed routine in about 5 minutes – threw on jeans, shirt, cardigan and ran out the door… when i realised, it was curiously warm. my cardigan was making me uncomfortably hot. after months of revelling in my favourite season of all, it dawned on me that winter was over.

so it’s usually at this time of year that the fall/winter lookbooks & collections for our northern hemispherean cousins start trickling in, and i experience mixed emotions because on the one hand i love the feeling of everything thawing out in spring (including myself) – but i’m already jealous of the cool clothes that those going into autumn get to wear.

Les Composantes is a fashion label by self-taught french designer & vintage lover Morgane Sézalory. she releases new creations every month, and just launched her Autumn 2012 collection.

, , , , ,

12 Responses to Les Composantes

1. Fran Wednesday 12 September, 2012 at 3:02 pm #

Seriously, how do you do it? Everytime I’m thinking “been there, done that” in terms of fashion and designers you come up with someting new and interesting — such as this beautiful brand.

Many thanks for broadening my horizon! (And have fun with sundresses and sandals — in France, we’re starting to eye boots, coats and woollen jumpers… almost enough to compensate for shorter days and colder temperatures).

2. Aran Wednesday 12 September, 2012 at 4:57 pm #

Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I’m getting excited about the up-coming fall. That first outfit is my favorite.

3. jess Wednesday 12 September, 2012 at 7:39 pm #

wow i love the looks here. wish these were available in the US

4. Alison Wednesday 12 September, 2012 at 8:32 pm #

I’ve loved them for awhile now, and they just keep getting better and better.

5. Sisilia Thursday 13 September, 2012 at 1:16 am #

My oh my. Really love this collection. That bag!!!

6. Ariane Thursday 13 September, 2012 at 1:53 pm #

What a wonderful collection! These shoes <3

7. Luba Thursday 13 September, 2012 at 2:21 pm #

love the shirt details. usually i go for male shirts for narrow cut & simplicity, but this is almost as attractive. Will be checking out their site

8. Black and Olive Friday 14 September, 2012 at 1:30 am #

Fall is my favorite season, the earth tone colors are friggin too die for! Love the collection you have there!

9. jen Saturday 15 September, 2012 at 8:57 am #

beautiful – but the shoes are totally Marant rip-offs. people, create your own styles!

10. daria Saturday 15 September, 2012 at 10:33 pm #

love the styling! the colors and just right and all the pieces blend together perfectly.

11. Mabel and Zora Monday 17 September, 2012 at 1:45 am #

That leopard clutch is BREAKING my heart, in the best way. It’s glorious!

12. twiggs Monday 17 September, 2012 at 1:14 pm #

lovely lovely collection! couldn’t resist and featured the brand on my blog as well!!!