Nice Things, Birthday Edition

i don’t make birthday wish lists in real life, and i don’t particularly like being asked what i want for my birthday. i’m a firm believer in giving someone a gift that you really want them to have, doesn’t matter how big or small it is… or how weird it may be (a basket of cheese, for example, would be a great gift in my opinion). but since it’s my birthday on sunday i thought why not make an imaginary wish list in the form of a nice things post? why not, i say! perhaps it’s your birthday soon, in which case you can send this post to your loved ones for some splendid gift ideas. happy birthday september babies.

please click on the images to be taken to corresponding online shop.

mr rabbit bag / stoneware planter + vase / flamingo print dress / hex bar necklace / japanese copper graters / hairpin plant stand / rebecca minkoff bag of tricks pouch / hansel from basel tights / nose ring holder / alexander wang devere satchel / cork bottles by vitrified studio / wave decorative porcelain bowlabstract painting by emmy rickard /woodcut by bryan nash gill /rope & mesh necklace /aubin & wills print top /general list notepad / linen party hat

, , , , , ,

14 Responses to Nice Things, Birthday Edition

1. Leather and Ice Cream Monday 17 September, 2012 at 8:21 pm #

Love the ring holder!!! Awesome!!

LEATHER AND ICE CREAM BLOG

xoxo

2. giulia Monday 17 September, 2012 at 9:23 pm #

The nose ring holter is fantstic! Happy birthday from a september babe (28th)

3. daria Monday 17 September, 2012 at 10:48 pm #

I wouldn’t mind getting any of these, for my birthday or otherwise!

4. phase65 Monday 17 September, 2012 at 10:54 pm #

Here is something I always remember:
    A Gift is something you’d rather have kept.

5. Dana Monday 17 September, 2012 at 11:24 pm #

ah ha! I feel victorious knowing you’re a Virgo/september baby too (my birthday is the first!). all of this is wondrous – that alexander wang bag is insanely perfect, and the cork jar, giiive me it. hope your day is lovely!

6. marisa Monday 17 September, 2012 at 11:48 pm #

love that plant stand and those ceramics. happy birthday!

7. Rachel Tuesday 18 September, 2012 at 6:31 am #

That party hat is amazing. I thought you might also love these incredible gold leather crowns (which come in adult sizes!) that my friend Annie makes: http://annilygreen.bigcartel.com/product/gold-crown. They are super fun. And perfect for birthdays!

Happy birthday!

8. Joy Tuesday 18 September, 2012 at 7:31 am #

Everything’s so PRETTY!

9. Sofia Tuesday 18 September, 2012 at 3:16 pm #

happy birthday!

10. Connie | Daydream In Color Tuesday 18 September, 2012 at 5:04 pm #

Happy birthday! What an awesome wish list. I love everything on it too. Have fun celebrating!

11. Maria Tuesday 18 September, 2012 at 5:19 pm #

What fantastic finds! I have to say the flamingo print dress, hex bar necklace and japanese copper graters are my faves. Have a lovely day!

xo
    aminuteinthelifeofmaria.blogspot.com

12. Emily Tuesday 18 September, 2012 at 7:36 pm #

Thanks so much for including my painting on your list of beautiful things! My birthday is the 24th…Happy birthday to us!!!

13. Mihaeko Tuesday 18 September, 2012 at 9:20 pm #

I have to have those tights. Minä Perhonen, always. <3

14. Jen Thursday 20 September, 2012 at 2:29 am #

Nice list! I have a couple of those white hairpin plant stands–they are great. Happy almost birthday, friend. I hope it rains cheese that day. xo