Bumper Fashion Special No.30

RIGHT. get ready to enjoy a bumper fashion special of epic proportions!

a lovely new lookbook from favourite local jeweller Dear Rae modelled by none other than Mariah:

check out this rad bag label Chiyome:

lovely prints at Lotfi:

loving the the Pour Pourter S/S lookbook, great as always:

the Jesse Kamm ss2013 collection is getting me in the mood for summer:

the new Stone & Honey Arcos collection is beautiful:

Imogene + Willie jeans are the business:

cage necklaces by Fort Standard:

new knitwear by Good Night, Day just in time for the change in seasons:

a DIY scallopped tote bag courtesy of Hetterson and frolic! …complete with bunny:

diggin’ on the Falconwright Fall 2012 lookbook:

rabbit and cat pouches from Fill it with diamonds:

Only Ombre:

quality leather goods from Shannon South:

and, some fashion week coverage…

the Carolina Herrera Spring 2013 collection is ridiiiiiculous:

…as is Oscar de la Renta. obviously.

Apiece Apart 2012:

enjoyed these behind the scenes at Thakoon:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

17 Responses to Bumper Fashion Special No.30

1. Alice Friday 21 September, 2012 at 5:09 pm #

waow that was intense!! A lOT of pretty things here !!

2. Robin Friday 21 September, 2012 at 5:35 pm #

Such a great roundup. Pour Pourter and Jesse Kamm are my faves if I had to chose. Also, really wanting those brown leather open-toe booties in the Imogeg + Willie lookbook.

3. tara-lynn Friday 21 September, 2012 at 5:49 pm #

diana, thanks so much for the inclusion, i did a dance with my coffee (it is morning here), always feels amazing to be featured on your blog! also, i was so excited just to see the (montreal) ursa minor skirt in the pour porter lookbook, & also falcon wright (toronto) too! yah! lots of Canadian love.
    tara-lynnxx

4. Lili Gabbiano Friday 21 September, 2012 at 6:15 pm #

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post…never ending…

:) Lili

5. chelsea Friday 21 September, 2012 at 7:58 pm #

Thanks for posting our tote bag project! Have a great weekend!

6. Lotte Friday 21 September, 2012 at 11:37 pm #

love the jewelleries from Stone & Honey!

7. Shara Saturday 22 September, 2012 at 2:48 am #

I’m so beyond happy to see my work included in one of your amazing round ups! Thank you so much!!

8. musings by di Saturday 22 September, 2012 at 4:51 am #

wow…seriously loving all of this. u have fantastic taste.
    xoxoo

9. Toxie Sunday 23 September, 2012 at 12:10 am #

Ahh so much awesome stuff! Love all of the unusual jewelry designs. Great colors and shapes everywhere :)

10. ally Sunday 23 September, 2012 at 10:58 pm #

whoooaaaa overload of beautiful beautiful things… I have many tabs to go through now…..

11. Court Sunday 23 September, 2012 at 11:30 pm #

This is completely unrelated, but… have you heard of the band He’s My Brother, She’s My Sister? Besides wonderful music that always slaps a smile on my face, they have some pretty great wardrobes, better dance moves, AND Lauren the drummer tap dances the beat on top of a bass drum. They’ve become on of my new favorite listens lately and I thought you might like to check them out. They have a new album coming out in the beginning of October. I love all of their songs, but I thought you might like Straight Shooter, their cover of The Mamas and Papas- http://hesmybrothershesmysister.bandcamp.com/track/straight-shooter-2

And here’s an interview with a few of them-

Anyways, I’ve discovered some really amazing music through you, and I just wanted to take the opportunity to share something with you for a change!

12. thecitygourmand Monday 24 September, 2012 at 2:09 pm #

What an awesome post! I’m liking dear rae’s jewels and Pour Porter’s wares :)

13. Shannon Monday 24 September, 2012 at 7:25 pm #

Thank you so so much for including my bags in your fantastic post of awesome-ness!

14. Teresa Monday 24 September, 2012 at 8:10 pm #

Oh! Thanks so much for including my jewelry in this amazing line up! Such a lovely surprise!

15. Thea Tuesday 25 September, 2012 at 1:11 am #

So many beautiful things to take a peek at this morning! Wanted it to go on forever … Such an excellent roundup!

16. Channing Tuesday 25 September, 2012 at 3:25 pm #

Epic indeed! So many links to new designers- thank you

17. Julia Wednesday 26 September, 2012 at 5:00 am #

Ohh thank you for sharing all these amazing designers! You make me discover Apiece Apart, I am totally in love. Thank you very much!! You are doing a really nice job for this blog. I follow it and it inspires me at every post!!