Kelsey Genna

i’ve eagerly been following the making of of Kelsey Genna’s bridal collection on her Instagram account, so was pleased to see that her new website showcasing the entire range launched this morning. and WHAT a collection! you may remember that i blogged about Kelsey last year, so to see how her designs have evolved is just wonderful. she is of course still inspired by nature & blooming florals – the entire bridal collection is in fact inspired by flowers (as you can probably tell by names such as Begonia, Windflower, Zinnia, Flowercup) and all pieces are hand crafted & limited edition. plus, i pointed this out last time but i can’t help but emphasize – Kelsey is only 21 years old.

learn more about Kelsey & her work at her blog The Flower Bride and shop the bridal collection here.

Designer – Kelsey Genna / Photographer – Ben and Elise Johnson

, , , ,

11 Responses to Kelsey Genna

1. Dan Thursday 27 September, 2012 at 2:01 pm #

Seriously !!! is she only 21?? OMG!!! I am feeling so stupid now… I am also 21, and I still didn’t achieve any big thing !!! This girl has her own bridal collection… Anyways, the gowns are very soft and fresh … Nice job

2. April Louise Thursday 27 September, 2012 at 10:29 pm #

Wow what a beautiful collection and lovely photographs, what a talented designer!

3. Marilyn Saturday 29 September, 2012 at 1:57 am #

How am I supposed to know if I like them when the gowns are white and the background is white?

4. The Baker Sunday 30 September, 2012 at 2:04 am #

These dresses and accessories are so beautiful! Your blog always provides inspiration (even though I’m not getting married anytime soon).
    I posted about your most recent color comparison. Your color comparison posts are extremely clever and unique.

Bisous

-Lisa

5. Greta Sunday 30 September, 2012 at 11:23 am #

What an amazing collection! Almost makes me want to get married again ;)

6. Channing Sunday 30 September, 2012 at 6:15 pm #

beautiful beautiful beautiful – thank you for sharing her designs

7. Judit @WineDineDaily Sunday 30 September, 2012 at 9:38 pm #

What an elegant collection! Love the white on white …

8. Thea Monday 1 October, 2012 at 2:10 am #

Love the photo styling.

9. Christiana Thursday 8 November, 2012 at 11:15 am #

These are gorgeous , also love the white on white. The photographs taken in studio are by Ryan Meta https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ryan-Meta-Photography/156186574517630?fref=ts

10. dani caplan Tuesday 13 November, 2012 at 2:24 pm #