rodney
Living, Photography

Rodney Graham by Jennilee Marigomen

Jennilee Marigomen is a canadian photographer whose work has appeared in publications like Inventory Magazine, Nylon, Spin, Details and NOWNESS amongst others. she recently photographed artist & musician Rodney Graham at his home in Vancouver for Japanese magazine Free & Easy’s Dad’s Style issue.

Photographer: Jennilee Marigomen / Styling: Josh Olson with Redia Soltis / Grooming: Redia Soltis

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Ian Wednesday 3 October, 2012 at 10:17 am

THAT’S A RAD DAD

• Reply Luisa C Wednesday 3 October, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Can i adopt him?

• Reply Sal Wednesday 3 October, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Wow, what a home! I love the bench lined with succulents and his clever bar cart =) xx Sallie

Bluebonnets for Sal

• Reply Lincoln Taft Wednesday 3 October, 2012 at 4:07 pm

I love love love this feature in Free & Easy. What a dreamboat

• Reply Joy Wednesday 3 October, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Love Free & Easy. This was a great shoot.

• Reply Thymely Wednesday 3 October, 2012 at 8:00 pm

What a gorgeous home.

• Reply Zinzi Thursday 4 October, 2012 at 1:52 am

WaterRower! Those are the best—I had one back home.

• Reply A Refinaria Saturday 6 October, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Oh I love those details!!! and the cactus bench… crazy cool!

• Reply Kristiina Sunday 7 October, 2012 at 10:56 pm

Gee I loved this post!!! He is adorable and the pics are wonderful!!

• Reply MQWK Monday 8 October, 2012 at 9:53 am

Great shot! Gotta love the ambiance. Cactus bench & alcohol trolley are so cool… Thanks for sharing.

• Reply Denise Martin Tuesday 9 October, 2012 at 1:29 am

cool house. I enjoyed a peek inside it. Thanks for this.

• Reply What House? Tuesday 9 October, 2012 at 6:31 pm

The perfect home for an artistic spirit. I could just see him whiling his time creating art and music in such a wonderful and characteristic setting. I love the drinks trolley recycled from a pushchair and the eclectic use of furniture and decor in his home. Wonderful. I also love his car, so fits with his style!

• Reply Katie Friday 12 October, 2012 at 9:01 am

Wow! I just noticed this post. I know Jennilee. So cool to see her work being featured:)

• Reply Sandra Monday 15 October, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Funny that I find out about a Vancouver artist/musician and another Vancouver photographer from a South African blog! Step by step sussing out my new home.

• Reply Flora Inspiration | The Sound of Raspberries Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 9:39 pm

[…] the feel that I’m going for in my house. Photos clockwise from top left: one, two, three, four, […]

• Reply Wie wohnt eigentlich…? « Ansichtsexemplar Thursday 25 October, 2012 at 8:33 am

[…] Zur Ansicht. […]