pants
Fashion

Still Wearing the Pants

i abandoned tumblr a fair few months ago because i simply could not keep up with so many bookmarking sites (and it feels like there are new ones popping up every day, which is pretty scary). since then i’ve been using Pinterest exclusively, but i really missed Wearing the Pants (which is archived for your pleasure) – so i started a new board with the help of style mavens Cath and Mariah. here are some recent favourite Wearing the Pants moments.

FLORALS! left: vanessa jackman / right: a love is blind

PATTERNED! left: a love is blind / right: citizen couture

WHITE & NAVY! left: the sartorialist / right: stockholm street style

COLOURFUL! left: stylesightings / right: atlantic pacific

RELAXED! left: dam style /  right: street peeper

CHECKED! both stockholm street style: left & right

BLAZERED! left: dam style / right: stockholm street style

TWEEDY! left: the sartorialist / right: garance doré

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Reptilia Monday 22 October, 2012 at 12:30 pm

LOVE THIS!!! my favourite..tweedy!

xx

• Reply megs Monday 22 October, 2012 at 5:36 pm

Great installment to your segment of “Wearing the Pants”. Nice work. Definitely love a pant at the season’s change. So many lovely sites mentioned here, too, really lovely compilation. brava, D!

• Reply MONEASYWARDROBE.COM Monday 22 October, 2012 at 6:13 pm

neat, i like this trend

• Reply Luisa C Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 3:15 am

Those are some pretty fabulous pants. For some reason, I just can’t wrap my head around them, I have no clue what kind of pant person I am.
    I’ve embraced the skinny jean a couple of years ago, but that just felt too tight on my belows and now I don’t know which direction to go!
    Also, it seems like the portuguese market is very pant-challenged, sadly. I never find anything I actually wanna try on.

• Reply Wearing the Pants « The Fashion Medley Thursday 25 October, 2012 at 2:01 pm

[…] Miss Moss always makes the best comparison posts; either a food and an outfit, a building and an outfit, a painting and an outfit or yes an outfit with an outfit. And the star of the play is my favourite thing in the whole wide world – TROUSERS! I could wear trousers all my life if it weren’t for the weather loops and occasional dressing codes.Miss Moss, you made my day. […]

• Reply sunbeam Monday 29 October, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Ooooh, lovin the graphics & everything