Eat This Food

i discovered Australian based food blog Eat This Food thanks to The Design Files, and immediately got caught up in the fantastic combination of fun graphics, great photography and amazingly tasty looking food (of course). The blog is run by three Tasmanian creatives who are now all based in Melbourne – Pat Breen does the cooking, Sean Fennesy takes the photos and designer Jess Lillico is responsible for the graphics. everything about Eat This Food is right up my alley – especially the handy downloadable PDFs. i hope these guys are paving their way to a recipe book, because i would snap it up in a second. please click on the images to be taken to the recipe – and see all of them here.

all photographs & graphics by Eat This Food

, , , , , ,

8 Responses to Eat This Food

1. Samanthajoy Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 9:28 am #

Amazing typography, beautiful photos of food… I think I’m in love!

2. April Louise Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 10:20 am #

I am so hungry looking at all these amazing meals to try! I want to give the dumplings a go. Thanks for sharing.

3. patuxxa Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 12:44 pm #

Wow! Lovely, lovely blog… and I’m really amazed that Portuguese tarts are being cooked and eaten all the way around the globe (they are SO good…)

4. Luisa C Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 1:04 pm #

Oh my, they even have pastéis de nata! Totally craving one right now, thanks haha

5. Alice Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 2:37 pm #

really nice, made me hungry! dumplings yummy!!

6. Emma-Jane Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 2:59 pm #

So lovely! Each food title could be a logo… and those food pictures are amazing!

7. musings by di Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 3:03 am #

i’m so with you on this.
    the graphics/photos have this retro/50s diner vibe but the food has a sense of internationalism.
    you always introduce the coolest stuff!

♥ Diana
    inspiration-elle{dot}com

8. Jess Lillico Thursday 25 October, 2012 at 2:25 am #

Aww thanks for including us! I love your blog so it’s very exciting :)