maisoui
Fashion

Mais Oui Vintage

i actually had a dream last night that i cut my hair into a pixie do after seeing these photos yesterday (the cut went horribly awry, by the way) so i felt like i had to share these this morning. Mais Oui Vintage is a Brisbane based vintage shop and this collection was photographed by Andrea Jankovicthanks to Lincon Taft for the link.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Gray Cat Can Fly Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Beautiful dresses!

• Reply handamari Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 5:26 pm

You’re very beautiful !! And I love the pixie cut!!!
    You makes me miss having short pixie hair.
    I’m on my way in having a longer hair coz I’ve been in pixie hair ALL MY LIFE!!
    xx

• Reply Miss Moss Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 9:07 pm

that is not me in the pictures, sorry to disappoint.

• Reply Romy Alfino Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Ooohh i blogged about this too not so long ago. These Australians have such awesome vintage, if you’ve never been, please go. Love the photography

• Reply Second Floor Flat Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 9:53 pm

The second gal with the red hair reminds me very much of Jessica Chastain in “The Tree of Life”. If only I could get my hair to do that…it just never works out for me. Either way, lovely photos + haircuts + clothing!

• Reply Liza Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 4:25 pm

Haha. Wow. I work with that first (pixie-haired) model in Brisbane. Her name is Charly, and she’s a great lass.

• Reply Natali Thursday 25 October, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Chopping my hair off is the best thing, ever. I’d say go for it :)

• Reply Heather Friday 26 October, 2012 at 4:46 am

Ohhh my gosh that first model is gorgeous! I’m dying to cut my hair short (I used to have a pixie, but my mister convinced me to grow out my had) Cut your hair short, it’s so much fun!
    xo Heather

• Reply Monica Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 4:55 am

What a wonderful set of photos and collection.

I recently got a bob cut and by pinning the sides I can fake a pixie. Fake it till you make it right? :P

Thanks for sharing the photos.

x