Mais Oui Vintage

i actually had a dream last night that i cut my hair into a pixie do after seeing these photos yesterday (the cut went horribly awry, by the way) so i felt like i had to share these this morning. Mais Oui Vintage is a Brisbane based vintage shop and this collection was photographed by Andrea Jankovicthanks to Lincon Taft for the link.

, , , ,

11 Responses to Mais Oui Vintage

1. Gray Cat Can Fly Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 2:16 pm #

Beautiful dresses!

2. handamari Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 5:26 pm #

You’re very beautiful !! And I love the pixie cut!!!
    You makes me miss having short pixie hair.
    I’m on my way in having a longer hair coz I’ve been in pixie hair ALL MY LIFE!!
    xx

• Miss Moss Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 9:07 pm #

that is not me in the pictures, sorry to disappoint.

3. Romy Alfino Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 5:50 pm #

Ooohh i blogged about this too not so long ago. These Australians have such awesome vintage, if you’ve never been, please go. Love the photography

4. Second Floor Flat Tuesday 23 October, 2012 at 9:53 pm #

The second gal with the red hair reminds me very much of Jessica Chastain in “The Tree of Life”. If only I could get my hair to do that…it just never works out for me. Either way, lovely photos + haircuts + clothing!

5. Liza Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 4:25 pm #

Haha. Wow. I work with that first (pixie-haired) model in Brisbane. Her name is Charly, and she’s a great lass.

6. Natali Thursday 25 October, 2012 at 12:56 pm #

Chopping my hair off is the best thing, ever. I’d say go for it :)

7. Heather Friday 26 October, 2012 at 4:46 am #

Ohhh my gosh that first model is gorgeous! I’m dying to cut my hair short (I used to have a pixie, but my mister convinced me to grow out my had) Cut your hair short, it’s so much fun!
    xo Heather

8. Monica Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 4:55 am #

What a wonderful set of photos and collection.

I recently got a bob cut and by pinning the sides I can fake a pixie. Fake it till you make it right? :P

Thanks for sharing the photos.

x
    Monica

9. Esmeralda Friday 7 December, 2012 at 3:31 am #

This is incredibly beautiful

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. 25 Best Pixie Cuts 2013 - 2014 | Short Hairstyles 2014 | Most Popular Short Hairstyles for 2014 - Saturday 18 January, 2014

[…] Source […]