Oysho

looking through online shop Oysho feels like floating on a cloud made of bunnies and kittens. their socks section alone made me aaaaaaw too much for my own good, not to mention those ridiculously cute animal blankets. but Oysho isn’t all puppies and rainbows – they also have delicate¬†underthings & wonderful¬†beachwear at really reasonable prices.

, , , , , , ,

18 Responses to Oysho

1. monya Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 1:13 pm #

I love their stuff, some of my favourite pj’s and undies are from oysho : )

2. liz Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 1:17 pm #

As I write I am wearing a Oysho singlet top bought many many years ago – I think it was a pajama top but I never used it as one. It’s so soft and the fit is fantastic, thanks for reminding me of this store!

3. Nomadic D Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 1:45 pm #

I am obsessed with Oysho, it’s got to be my favorite spanish fast fashion label (yes, possibly even more so than zara). I recently fell in love with that sheep sweater along with a few other things:

but I’m literally in there every few weeks to see what’s new. Perfect pjs, great undies, beautiful beachwear, and the coziest of loungewear too. I realize I sound like a walking oysho ad, but I seriously am addicted.

4. Ismay Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 1:52 pm #

ooh, so many nice basics & cosy sleep-things on this site. I must be getting old if I’m excited about pyjamas, ah well.

5. call me debbie Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 2:06 pm #

This bordeaux rabbit bag is already mine!! I love pairing it with my black leather jacket and with a plain jean. :)

In Whirl of Inspiration

6. designchic Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 2:33 pm #

Love the first dress and the socks are adorable!!

7. Kelli Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 3:00 pm #

I love their stuff, too. Everything is so simple & elegant at a really affordable price point.

8. Megan Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 3:26 pm #

Do they not ship to the US? I’m devastated!

9. MONEASYWARDROBE.COM Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 4:56 pm #

so cute i buys my pjs there always

10. Anabela Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 6:24 pm #

I love Oysho! I wish we had it here. The things I’ve picked up there on past trips to Portugal and Spain are so pretty (although they also seem to have their fair share of Betty Boop underwear).

11. Gracie Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 7:01 pm #

I just elicited many many aws there too!

12. Christine Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 7:06 pm #

Ooh what a wonderful selection of things. I wished they shipped to North America!

13. Kimmy D. Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 7:23 pm #

So Cute!!! I love Oshyo!

>>Doing a jewelry giveaway on my blog. Check it out!<<

14. Second Floor Flat Wednesday 24 October, 2012 at 10:49 pm #

How did I not know about this brand before?!

15. Sarah Thursday 25 October, 2012 at 2:39 am #

I am all about that first peach dress and the lingerie romper thingie! Loving the palette of this collection!

16. Elisa Sunday 28 October, 2012 at 3:37 am #

I can’t believe they don’t ship to the US! It’s so sad.

17. Ivy Saturday 3 November, 2012 at 7:41 pm #

I seriously just fell in love with the peach sleeveless dress. So bummed that they don’t deliver to the U.S. Will you keep us posted if they start to deliver to America?

Thx!!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. LOVE: Oysho « what i love(d) - Friday 26 October, 2012

[...] via Miss Moss Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. Category : Fashion, Lovely [...]