Jewels

jewellery is something that i love in theory, but never really wear. maybe i’ll sport a ring now and then, or a necklace if i’m feeling really flashy – but mostly i don’t really accessorise as much as i should. this past weekend i bought a new necklace from skermunkil which i love, and it got me browsing the internet for more rad pieces to potentially wear. or dream about wearing. please click on the images to be taken to the relevant designers.

, , , ,

15 Responses to Jewels

1. Tina from A Few Pretty Things Monday 29 October, 2012 at 2:52 pm #

Wow, you have some amazing finds here!

2. Christine Monday 29 October, 2012 at 3:41 pm #

I’m the same, love the idea and the look of jewelry but I have only two things that I wear daily: a pair of earrings and a skinny ring. I think there is no such thing as having to accessorize as we -should- but ah these do make me wanna own as many baubles as possible. You find the best designers!

3. marietjie Monday 29 October, 2012 at 6:30 pm #

halllooooo, thanks so much for the mention. i’m so happy you like your necklace :) and thanks for all this rad jewellery inspiration. simple is real nice.

4. eva Monday 29 October, 2012 at 6:31 pm #

wow! I love all of them, thanks for including me :)

5. michelle Monday 29 October, 2012 at 9:08 pm #

loving the wsake bracelets! Wish they weren’t so pricey!

6. Sarah Monday 29 October, 2012 at 10:55 pm #

I am loving this big chunk geometric jewelry I’ve been seeing this season! Thanks for turning me on to The Vamoose and Julie Cohn, totally love!

7. Amanda Tuesday 30 October, 2012 at 1:19 am #

This is possibly the best roundup ever. So many things just went on my christmas list.

8. WSAKE Tuesday 30 October, 2012 at 8:28 pm #

wow – so many AWESOME designers… we´re so very honoured to be included in this list! thank you so much (also i really love that collage you made with those pictures…)!

9. MONEASYWARDROBE.COM Wednesday 31 October, 2012 at 12:27 am #

rustic jewels im weak for them!

10. thecitygourmand Wednesday 31 October, 2012 at 3:04 am #

Those chunky necklaces from the Vamoose are gorgeous!

11. VISTA Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 9:26 pm #

Thanks so much for the mention! Flattered to be included and mentioned along such great pieces! xo

12. style frontier Saturday 3 November, 2012 at 1:29 pm #

wow all of them looks awesome!
    first time visiting and i love your blog

13. Malena Wednesday 20 March, 2013 at 3:04 am #

These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing!!! You might want to check mine as well if you like. Thank youuuuuu!!!

14. Elif Wednesday 15 May, 2013 at 8:40 pm #

This is such a beautiful post! So many new brands…

15. HELIOS JEWELRY Wednesday 9 July, 2014 at 5:24 am #

I LOVE this collection of jewelry!