syrup
Fashion

Syrup

you may remember that i’ve posted about Japanese mail order clothing line Syrup before. i had a gander at their latest ranges, which include an Alice in Wonderland line and a Moomin line – as well as their Autumn Range. i can’t really tell you much more than that since google translate isn’t exactly helping me learn Japanese. you can get a pretty good idea of what they offer by checking out their digital autumn catalogue, or just by clicking around the site blindly like i did. it’s fun, trust me.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 9:19 am

Wow, gorgeous. I love the details. The bear jumper is fantastic!

• Reply rebecca Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 9:21 am

WOW! Absolutely love!

• Reply Piia Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 10:34 am

Love the prints and textures!Styling is spot on as well!Like,like!

• Reply Marina Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 3:01 pm

So cute! I like brown-black striped dress…and short sleeve fair isle knitting.

• Reply Priscilla P Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 3:33 pm

oh my goodness, a moomin collection!? I want them all!
    I also love their models :)

• Reply daria Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 3:37 pm

o mi god! I can’t believe this collection!

• Reply Karen/Small Earth Vintage Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 4:14 pm

eeek! Moominclothes!

• Reply Chika Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 4:52 pm

It says about the brand concept like “little sweet, little odd. This is favorite collection for grownup girls.” I can help you anytime need Japanese-English translation :) I enjoy your blog from Japan!

• Reply Rebecca Friday 2 November, 2012 at 12:24 am

Do they post to the UK? I love the mustard skirt and woodland animal cardigans.

• Reply Lizzie Friday 2 November, 2012 at 6:53 pm

I love love love browsing Syrup, they always showcase a very laid-back understated type of mori kei. Nice post!

• Reply Weekend Round-Up #64 « 14 Shades Of Grey Saturday 3 November, 2012 at 4:42 pm

[…] – A few fall collections I’m drooling over – Thom Dolan (via Honestly WFT) and Syrup, a Japanese mail order clothing line (via Miss Moss): […]

• Reply jeannie Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 4:54 am

love everything in this collection specially the jumper with totoro detail in the lower back.

• Reply architects Ilkley Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 3:04 pm

I have never seen clothes like these – fantastic. Just wish i was a little younger!

• Reply A's Fashion Files Wednesday 19 December, 2012 at 7:59 am

Their items are gorgeous! Where can you order from??
    Allison

A’s Fashion Files
    Win a $40 Giftcard for some JEWELRY! $10 to anyone who enters! :)
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!