Syrup

you may remember that i’ve posted about Japanese mail order clothing line Syrup before. i had a gander at their latest ranges, which include an Alice in Wonderland line and a Moomin line – as well as their Autumn Range. i can’t really tell you much more than that since google translate isn’t exactly helping me learn Japanese. you can get a pretty good idea of what they offer by checking out their digital autumn catalogue, or just by clicking around the site blindly like i did. it’s fun, trust me.

, , ,

14 Responses to Syrup

1. Hannah @ Sparrow + Spark! Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 9:19 am #

Wow, gorgeous. I love the details. The bear jumper is fantastic!

2. rebecca Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 9:21 am #

WOW! Absolutely love!

3. Piia Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 10:34 am #

Love the prints and textures!Styling is spot on as well!Like,like!

4. Marina Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 3:01 pm #

So cute! I like brown-black striped dress…and short sleeve fair isle knitting.

5. Priscilla P Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 3:33 pm #

oh my goodness, a moomin collection!? I want them all!
    I also love their models :)

6. daria Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 3:37 pm #

o mi god! I can’t believe this collection!

7. Karen/Small Earth Vintage Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 4:14 pm #

eeek! Moominclothes!

8. Chika Thursday 1 November, 2012 at 4:52 pm #

It says about the brand concept like “little sweet, little odd. This is favorite collection for grownup girls.” I can help you anytime need Japanese-English translation :) I enjoy your blog from Japan!

9. Rebecca Friday 2 November, 2012 at 12:24 am #

Do they post to the UK? I love the mustard skirt and woodland animal cardigans.

10. Lizzie Friday 2 November, 2012 at 6:53 pm #

I love love love browsing Syrup, they always showcase a very laid-back understated type of mori kei. Nice post!

11. jeannie Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 4:54 am #

love everything in this collection specially the jumper with totoro detail in the lower back.

12. architects Ilkley Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 3:04 pm #

I have never seen clothes like these – fantastic. Just wish i was a little younger!

13. A's Fashion Files Wednesday 19 December, 2012 at 7:59 am #

Their items are gorgeous! Where can you order from??
    Allison

A’s Fashion Files
    Win a $40 Giftcard for some JEWELRY! $10 to anyone who enters! :)
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Weekend Round-Up #64 « 14 Shades Of Grey - Saturday 3 November, 2012

[...] – A few fall collections I’m drooling over – Thom Dolan (via Honestly WFT) and Syrup, a Japanese mail order clothing line (via Miss Moss): [...]