Nice Things No.14
Stuff

Nice Things No.14

hey, happy friday! here are some things i think are nice. they are nice things (no.14, in fact). though there are only 13 items here… mmm. perhaps i should correspond the number of nice things with the nice things number. nice things no.100 is going to be a doozy, guys. have a good weekend.

1: cat bread board / 2: tilly acorns plate / 3: everlane cashmere / 4: handpainted pom pom wrapping paper / 5: diamond hanging planter / 6: constellation iphone sleeve / 7: pyramid collar tips / 8: lanvin copper toe sneakers / 9: ann-ya leather pouches / 10: hand-painted milk jug / 11:  shearer’s soap / 12: the possibilities are endless tote / 13: hinged brass mirrors

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Reptilia Friday 2 November, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Love all these things! Great post!

xx

• Reply christelle is flabbergasting Friday 2 November, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Oh… Ok… well, I want EVERYTHING!

• Reply amanda jane jones Friday 2 November, 2012 at 8:20 pm

you have the best taste. :)

• Reply April Louise Friday 2 November, 2012 at 9:45 pm

The pompom wrapping paper is amazing, what a lovely idea :)

• Reply Honey and Charm Saturday 3 November, 2012 at 7:43 am

Cute! I love the everlane cashmere sweaters too… it’s just such a shame they don’t ship to my country :(

The tote bag looks amazing. Really like it.

x
    Monica

• Reply Jane Saturday 3 November, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Love everything you showcased here! I think I’d like one of each.

• Reply Vanessa Saturday 3 November, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Just lovely things!!!

• Reply Allison Saturday 3 November, 2012 at 5:28 pm

The brass mirrors are sublime

• Reply thecitygourmand Sunday 4 November, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Ahha! So glad it’s nearly xmas – many many gift ideas are churning in my head!

• Reply Camille Sunday 4 November, 2012 at 4:22 pm

I love this pretty selection ! :) Have a good week end !

• Reply CRISTINA MASER Sunday 4 November, 2012 at 7:33 pm

I LOVE EVERYTHING. EACH THINGS, ITS GARMENTS, EACH ACCESSORIZE. ALL ARE BEAUTIFULL. THANKS FOR SHOW US!!!!

• Reply Noor Monday 5 November, 2012 at 7:32 am

Wow I am in love with it all especially the sweater and cutting board.

• Reply R O X Y M A R J Monday 5 November, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Diana, thanks for sharing my Tilly & Acorns plate with your readers. I noticed from my etsy stats that I was getting a lot of traffic from you over the weekend. :) This helps me soo so much! I would love your address to send you a little something if you would like. :) xo

• Reply Dana Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 8:20 am

I took a photo in front of those hinged brass mirrors in the I’m Revolting pop-up at Creatures of Comfort in LA this weekend! very beautiful. gorgeous collection as alwaaaays!

• Reply e o m e t r i e Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 8:35 pm

Thank you for featuring our pyramid collar tips! What a beautiful collection!

• Reply Julia Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 9:16 pm

I can totally vouch for the deliciousness of the Triumph & Disaster soap from little old New Zealand. Ammmazzing shaving cream ( for the boys) and moisturiser as well!!

• Reply Ashley /Glitter & Pixels Tuesday 13 November, 2012 at 9:37 pm

these things are all amazing! great finds! especially loving the consellation iPhone sleeve