Stuff Lately

i had a few posts prepped for yesterday & today but unfortunately my computer c-c-c-rrraaasssshhhheeed and i spent the entire day trying to fix it yesterday. sigh. i managed to get it back up and running this morning, but while i sort that bugger out here’s an update on some instagrammin’ and real life things that have been going on. did you see the new instagram web profiles that have launched? they are still busy rolling it out, but you can see what it will look like by visiting famous people’s instagram profiles like oh, i don’t know, Barack Obama.

in the meantime you can follow me @miss_moss or just check out my instagram page.

making home more homey…

walking around cape town…

and exploring more places to include in the cape town city guide

trying not to shop too much…

visiting old friends in the country…

having picnics and eating a lot…

and just enjoying the scenery.

, , , , ,

34 Responses to Stuff Lately

1. Kathryn (Becoming you) Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 10:54 am #

What a beautiful life!

2. grazia Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 11:09 am #

WOW! I wish I could visit South Africa one day! Hello from Italy, Miss Moss.

3. Inge Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 11:16 am #

What a beautiful country! How nice to have that be your surroundings on a day to day basis. I love this peek into your life.

4. Mei Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 11:33 am #

I love this post – so nice to see snippets from your life and lovely home.

5. thecitygourmand Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 11:40 am #

One of my favourite posts of yours! So inspired :D P.S. i love that Cold Picnic watch

6. laura Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 1:47 pm #

pleaseeeeee!!! tell me HOW DO YOU MAKE EGGS LIKE THIS!

7. Luisa C Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 2:11 pm #

Oh my god, I could weep with jealousy right now! Even though it’s sort of sunny today, it’s super cold and there’s so summer-y vibe goin’ around here…
    Also, how cool is your home? Looks very homey to me!

8. giulia Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 2:41 pm #

I’ve never been in South Africa but your photos really make me thinking about biying a ticket soon, Cape Town in really wonderful

9. Jamie "ChatterBlossom" Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 3:09 pm #

Wow! I am super impressed with your photos! They are gorgeous!
    Also, those little green flat shoes are adorable. ;-)
    I found you on Stumbleupon and glad I did!
    -Jamie

10. rachael Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 3:19 pm #

this is strange, because i just tried to find my instagram homepage a couple weeks ago, and i realized i didn’t have one. no one did. i’m kinda glad they’re comin!

i’m loving the pictures. i’ll have to take time to read back and see why the heck you’re in cape town!

rachael

11. casey Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 3:43 pm #

visual picnic. loved this.

12. Jenny Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 3:48 pm #

where oh where are the ceramic heads from?

13. Teresa Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 4:05 pm #

Beautiful photos as always! I’m determined to put together my own peg leg table one day!

14. Edna Gee Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 4:42 pm #

my goodness the Cape is beautiful at the moment!! Those just cheered me up.

15. Alison-Grace Accessories Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 5:02 pm #

Gosh, simply beautiful. You’re making me want to visit South Africa. And I love those green shoes you are wearing.

16. Jocelyn Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 5:39 pm #

Such lovely photos! Plus you home looks amazing.

17. Vanessa Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 7:22 pm #

Adorable pictures!

18. Laura Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 8:04 pm #

Those green shoes! Where from?
    Also, just curious if your walls are white or cream? I’m re-painting a room and aiming for an open, clean simplicity like your rooms!

19. Catherine Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 10:41 pm #

Ahh those black planter stands are amazing! Your interior looks so lovely. & Cape Town looks beautiful!

20. Nadia Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 10:49 pm #

Wonderful photos. That Acne bag looks so perfectly placed.

21. wmbg Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 11:40 pm #

loving the images. especially the ones of inside your home. cozy cozy.

22. Barbara Tuesday 6 November, 2012 at 11:55 pm #

I’m in love. i want to go there so badly, it looks so beautiful and charming <3

23. Vero Wednesday 7 November, 2012 at 1:59 am #

Photography with ceramic set on the the table is beyond beautiful!

24. Kelly Wednesday 7 November, 2012 at 7:14 am #

Oh my god, I need some baby-head planters! Where are they from? xx

25. Fla Wednesday 7 November, 2012 at 10:48 am #

beautiful pics !!
    Love the atmosphere !
    Bise.

26. Amy W Wednesday 7 November, 2012 at 11:56 am #

How beautiful! I hope you have an amazing summer, I know you were psyching yourself up for it (last year? Time flies!)

27. Kate Wednesday 7 November, 2012 at 2:40 pm #

holy balls i miss you guys. these pics are awesome (as always). maybe a chat session next week when im back on the boat with free limitless wifi? ;)

28. Camille Thursday 8 November, 2012 at 3:20 am #

This post made me insanely nostalgic for CT. Lovely photos!

29. Kelsey Thursday 8 November, 2012 at 4:48 am #

completely gorgeous

30. daria Thursday 8 November, 2012 at 3:13 pm #

As much as I love the cat, the black dress and the loafers conquered me for good :)

31. Carolyn Everitt Monday 12 November, 2012 at 10:54 pm #

These photos just take me back to my honeymoon – which was exactly 10 years ago. Have been back a few times since to visit family and all I can say is nothing beats South Africa – particularly now that London is shrouded in the cold and grey drizzle.

32. Frl. Mueller Wednesday 14 November, 2012 at 1:27 pm #

Wow this looks so great! Just like in a dream …

33. f Saturday 17 November, 2012 at 1:31 am #

great shots! i’ve been catching up on your site all afternoon… bliss.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks