Three’s Company

there are a few new collections i’ve spotted around lately – three in particular – that have been making me quite excited for summer, and it only makes sense to share them all in one go. three’s company, three time’s a charm… you know what i’m saying. love the vibrant block colours from Dress Up (and the model is SMILING¬†and having fun – yay!), digging on the greek holiday feel that Wren is bringing for her spring collection and really appreciate the floral goodness and summer skirts happening over at Kelly Love.

thanks to Mallory and Jen for sharing Dress Up & Kelly Love.

, , , , , ,

8 Responses to Three’s Company

1. Sarah Wednesday 7 November, 2012 at 4:20 pm #

Oh my, I love that floral blouse with the deep blue trousers! The models peachy skin also looks great against your blog template!

2. Wendy Wednesday 7 November, 2012 at 4:24 pm #

The yellow and white high waisted print pants paired with the chunky espadrille’s is lovely!

3. wmbg Wednesday 7 November, 2012 at 6:00 pm #

wren is a FAVE. every single piece is something i’d wear.

4. Mallory Wednesday 7 November, 2012 at 6:18 pm #

i always do a bit of low-key celebrating (at least an interior “oh yay”) when i see smiling models in lookbooks. if i were a fashion designer i’d even make the models smile on the runway.

5. Jamie Thursday 8 November, 2012 at 12:12 am #

I seriously love those metallic shorts! Great find!

6. daria Thursday 8 November, 2012 at 12:16 am #

if you like smiling models, you gotta see Karen Walker’s Mainland collection for AW13! that girl’s got such a contagious smile, I tell you what!

7. Jen Friday 9 November, 2012 at 10:28 am #

Oh no, hide the credit card. All three are charming

8. April Louise Tuesday 13 November, 2012 at 12:50 am #

Wow there are loads of things from this collection I would love to wear.