Amathunzi by Miss Moss
Stuff

Amathunzi

we took a much needed break this weekend and were lucky enough to spend a day with family at the amazing Amathunzi Nature Reserve (less than two hours outside Cape Town – man i love this country). if you follow me on instagram you might have seen my pics of our sunset visit from some zebras – including 2 babies – a herd of eland and an adorably lonely bontebok. consequently i’ve been catching up on work today, but check in tomorrow… a new music mix is on the horizon.

ps: all of these pics were taken on my iphone, snapped using the amazing pro hdr app – perfect for low light situations, or even when the sun is too bright for a decent photo. smart phones are amazing.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply Jessica Monday 19 November, 2012 at 7:45 pm

wow I can’t believe you took those photos with your iphone! THey look awesome!

• Reply Romy Alfino Monday 19 November, 2012 at 8:00 pm

shoo hey, so beautiful

• Reply Leigh Monday 19 November, 2012 at 8:16 pm

Wow. As someone who has never visited your continent, I tend to picture your wildlife in only the wilderness setting. To see zebras in a built setting such as this is such an interesting perspective! My mind would be blown if I were to emerge from the swimming pool to see these beautiful creatures grazing before me. What a neat experience!

• Reply The New Diplomats Wife Monday 19 November, 2012 at 8:21 pm

gorgeous photos !

• Reply musingsbydi Monday 19 November, 2012 at 8:57 pm

too effin cool!! and these photos are beautiful. those darn smart phones…

• Reply Dana Monday 19 November, 2012 at 9:12 pm

that last one – so breathtaking. such a gorgeous spectrum of color and light!

• Reply Kathryn (Becoming you) Monday 19 November, 2012 at 10:03 pm

super stunning pics – what a place! love the baby zebra – how cute!

• Reply Alice Monday 19 November, 2012 at 11:44 pm

woaw, beautiful!! now we can see a concrete view of your beautiful South Africa!

• Reply Oscar Tuesday 20 November, 2012 at 12:44 am

Absolutely amazing, I’m coming over!

• Reply Suzy Tuesday 20 November, 2012 at 1:29 am

woow it makes me so jealous, especially on the country you live in

• Reply joy Tuesday 20 November, 2012 at 1:47 am

omg is this beautiful! i love it.

• Reply Mimi Tuesday 20 November, 2012 at 4:31 am

WOW! I love your blog! <3<3<3 It makes me want to live there…

• Reply Gemma Tuesday 20 November, 2012 at 1:01 pm

These are absolutely stunning.

• Reply Vanessa Tuesday 20 November, 2012 at 2:30 pm

A magic place! Beautiful pics.

• Reply giulia Tuesday 20 November, 2012 at 3:42 pm

simply wonderful!! the landscape, and the zebras by the pool. You know, in Europe yiu’ll NEVER see something like that

• Reply MMonk Tuesday 20 November, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Wow! Thought these were professional photos at first glance. Beautiful scenery and wildlife.

• Reply Amy W Tuesday 20 November, 2012 at 9:54 pm

These photos are insane! What a beautiful place, I want to go there. And I’m getting that app, thanks

• Reply Carol Markel Wednesday 21 November, 2012 at 2:50 am

Do the animals carry ticks?

• Reply Jenna Wednesday 21 November, 2012 at 8:21 am

I was perving on your pics all weekend on instagram! I thought you may have taken them with a fancy-pants camera then uploaded them to instagram! BEAUTIFUL pics! x

• Reply The Wheats Wednesday 21 November, 2012 at 9:53 pm

The beauty of that place put a smile on me.

• Reply Sarah Thursday 22 November, 2012 at 12:37 am

these pictures are stunning! you’re life must be so exciting, i’m jealous :)

• Reply julie macneil Thursday 22 November, 2012 at 9:56 am

i am speechless- so much beauty!

• Reply Judy Wednesday 28 November, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Wow, great pictures! I can’t believe you took them with your phone. I actually have that app and almost never use it. That’s about to change.

• Reply Benita Saturday 12 January, 2013 at 9:16 am

Hi – we have booked out the whole reserve for my 50th birthday weekend. Seeing your pictures now – I am so excited and cannot wait!! We are so blessed to live in this beautiful country.