Gift Guide: Something Blue

find out where to buy below…

1. inspiration folder

, , , , ,

15 Responses to Gift Guide: Something Blue

1. Pascale Thursday 29 November, 2012 at 2:24 pm #

Some awesome inspiration!
    xx

2. Stephanie @ Snacking on Sunshine Thursday 29 November, 2012 at 2:58 pm #

I look forward to these gift guides every day, and they do not disappoint! Thanks so much for the wonderful ideas x

3. rachael Thursday 29 November, 2012 at 3:11 pm #

this really makes me like blue again! i love the camera and the whale (of course!)

4. emily Thursday 29 November, 2012 at 3:36 pm #

i just wanted to say that i sooo love that you’re doing your gift guides by color. love it. : )

5. megs Thursday 29 November, 2012 at 4:58 pm #

I just love the Prep Set from Brook Farm, fabulous…they have such wonderful products. Thank you for this little feature! Am excited for green…my favorite shade :)

Happy Holidays to you, Sweet One! You are Greatness (not to mention my very favorite blogger) x x

6. Molly Thursday 29 November, 2012 at 7:07 pm #

yes yes yes! these gift guides are so great thank you

7. Claire Friday 30 November, 2012 at 12:34 am #

i loooooove the gift guides and wishlists you put together!!!! out of all the blogs i follow, yours is the one i always look through

8. Lauren | Seventeenth & Irving Friday 30 November, 2012 at 2:07 am #

The Ryan Gosling book is so funny! I think my sister would get a kick out of that.

9. limonana Friday 30 November, 2012 at 5:20 pm #

the link for cosmetic bags doesn’t seem to work…love the list though!!

10. Catherine Friday 30 November, 2012 at 11:07 pm #

I love that whale tape dispenser. I think it would make me smile every time I went for the tape.

11. Lenka Saturday 1 December, 2012 at 12:40 am #

It’s so hard to pick the thing I like the most, ‘cos I love them all! But the tray is sooo cute and the whale as well :) Greta job! x
    etiene-et-eugene.blogspot.com

12. Sarah Sunday 2 December, 2012 at 4:39 pm #

this is perfect. i’m obsessed with everything!! what program do you use to make a college like that? it’s stunning!

13. tasbranded Monday 4 March, 2013 at 6:15 pm #

thanks for the suggestions, very helpful.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. These are a few of our favourite things … « handsomeandpretty - Friday 30 November, 2012

[...] Moss and her amazing gift guides … yesterdays SOMETHING BLUE in particular [...]

2. stitch the stars : calendar « Tracing ∆'s – - Monday 3 December, 2012