Design

2013

a sure-fire way to know that the holiday season is upon us (apart from the christmas carols playing ad-nauseum in the supermarkets) is the sudden appearance of the new year calendar. just in case you needed to be reminded that 2012 is O-V-E-R. on to the next! here are some of my favourites (there are a couple in my recent gift guides too).

Prisms Calendar by Julia Kostreva:

Helvetica Calendar:

Pocket Notebook calendar:

Patten Calendar:

Shapes Calendar by Leah Duncan:

Landscapes:

Globe Trotter Calendar:

and something a bit different, a lasercut desk calendar:

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply liz Tuesday 11 December, 2012 at 5:32 pm

great selection!

• Reply emily g Tuesday 11 December, 2012 at 5:32 pm

These are beautiful finds! We just put up a 2013 Stendig Calendar in our dining room, and even though we still have a few weeks of December left, my boyfriend is already antsy to tear off January just to get to one of the black pages!

• Reply Pippa J Tuesday 11 December, 2012 at 6:14 pm

beautiful, not sure how to choose!

• Reply joy @ OSS Tuesday 11 December, 2012 at 7:16 pm

Love the astrology one. So minimalist but on point. Beautiful.

• Reply Izabella Tuesday 11 December, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Very nice. My favorit is Pudge the Cat.
    Love it.

I creat also my first calendar for 2013
    If You like take a peek
    in my Etsy Shop
    @Maedchenwahn

Ahoy
    Izabella

• Reply Alyssa Wednesday 12 December, 2012 at 12:21 am

These are all such pretty calendars! Your blog is so much fun to read, it’s honestly one of my favorite blogs.

xo, Alyssa
    Shop Vintage!

• Reply Rachel Wednesday 12 December, 2012 at 4:07 am

ooooo that prisms calendar is stunning.
    my studio needs it.

• Reply Ally Wednesday 12 December, 2012 at 7:33 am

These are wonderful! I wish I could put all of them up on one wall together :)

• Reply Luisa C Wednesday 12 December, 2012 at 12:25 pm

That is an impressive array of calendars, whoa!

• Reply Sara Wednesday 12 December, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Your site gives me the hardest cases of Stendhal syndrome. Everything’s too beautiful, you have a huge talent!

• Reply Chloe Moon Wednesday 12 December, 2012 at 8:28 pm

I have to get my new calendar!! Ahhh I have no idea which one choose! these are all so awesome I’m going to have pick more than one!

Ergo – Blog

• Reply Telri Thursday 13 December, 2012 at 10:33 am

Show some South African Calendars: http://paperjetpilots.tumblr.com/post/36072630671/2013-calendar

• Reply A Cat From London Thursday 13 December, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Cute cat calendar!

• Reply Meg G @ De quelle planète es-tu? Saturday 15 December, 2012 at 3:14 am

They are all just so lovely! I totally dig the Anthro globe trotter one!

• Reply Second Floor Flat Sunday 16 December, 2012 at 3:05 am

Such a good calendar roundup! How in the world do you find all of this stuff?

• Reply Barbara Beach Sunday 16 December, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Taking note on some of these! Thanks so much! I can’t believe the new year is almost here.

• Reply Suzy Tuesday 18 December, 2012 at 10:01 pm

I adore the blue Ingrid Wheat cardi!

• Reply Friday Mayan Apocalypse Fun Day — 12/21/2012 « ohdizzle Thursday 20 December, 2012 at 11:28 pm

[…] Assuming that there will be a 2013 and Earth isn’t reduced to space rubble, I would take any of these 2013 calendars! […]

• Reply Miss Moss : 2014 Wednesday 20 November, 2013 at 4:00 pm

[…] year i did a post on 2013 calendars and, well, the time has come. 2014 to be exact… so here are 14 calendars for […]