Living

Catch Up: Spaces

ever since i got back from my holiday i’ve been tirelessly catching up on my reader (which is now down to under 500 items!) and pinning away in the mind to do a massive These Things. but, MASSIVE it was. too massive. so i decided instead to create a little mini-series of sorts called Catch Up. relevant to interiors, fashion, design etc.

first up – SPACESif you want to see more spaces see this board.

the wonderful wallpaper of Kirath Ghundoo:

Victoria’s new home:

all the home goods from Joinery (thanks Mariah):

like the look of this new guesthouse in Simon’s Town, Cordelle:

the home of Claire Cottrell photographed by Jessica Comingmore for FvF:

the (art) studio of Aussie artist Laura Jones:

the home of Antonia Siegmund and Matthias Last:

designer Lotta Neiminen’s NY studio apartment:

clever people using washi tape to put up rad prints:

– by Design Sponge

– by noepahjertet

some more interesting DIY wall art:

Jennifer’s home (always):

this studio space with the narrow desk:

this glass top trestle table & work space by Hitta Hem:

this room at Finnish blog Suvi sur le vif:

these beautiful wooden desks by Hiromatsu:

the Huguenot dining table by Pedersen + Lennard (i almost bought one for myself):

and finally, this cutie photographed by Aya Gao. what’s a home with a pet?

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply call me debbie Thursday 17 January, 2013 at 10:52 am

What a post! So much ideas, I finally decided how I want the lamp beside my bed to stand. Thanks! (I will bookmark this now and study it later more carefully :D )

tsiou, from  In Whirl of Inspiration

• Reply April Louise Thursday 17 January, 2013 at 11:05 am

There are so many lovely ideas in this post I actually printed off the image with the map of the world by noepahjertet the other day to put on a mood board. I thought it was a fabulous idea and it works really well in that environment.

• Reply Hagar Thursday 17 January, 2013 at 11:21 am

Beautiful!!! great ideas and amazing spaces….

• Reply vicky fernandez Thursday 17 January, 2013 at 3:19 pm

wonderful selection of spaces, ideas and photos !! Great post !!

• Reply Victoria Thursday 17 January, 2013 at 4:42 pm

I’m loving the twig lamps and the tape frame! Such doable and cheap DIY. Vx

• Reply marisa Thursday 17 January, 2013 at 7:18 pm

whoa this is the most beautiful collection of inspiring spaces. great taste.

• Reply CW Thursday 17 January, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Wow! Lots of pinning to be done from these photos alone. I’ve been trying to pin more lately, but every time I think I’ve been on a “massive” pinning spree, it turns out I’ve only pinned 10 things!

• Reply Maya Thursday 17 January, 2013 at 9:25 pm

I live in a dorm and the Washi tape frames have to be the best things I have ever seen! So Doing that tonight!

• Reply rachael Friday 18 January, 2013 at 5:56 am

these pics have definitely given me some renewed inspiration for my studio! so excited.

• Reply amanda Friday 18 January, 2013 at 3:21 pm

great spaces…i love all the layering within each, really gives each room a designed yet lived in feel!
    Just love!

• Reply Katie Saturday 19 January, 2013 at 1:44 am

Beautiful interiors, amazing photos. But that cat needs a modesty pouch.

• Reply Helen Monday 21 January, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Great collation of interior inspiration Diana! This is just what I needed, as I’ve been hitting a brick wall lately with how we can redecorate the place a bit after changing the space around. Thanks!!

• Reply zoe Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 7:50 am

yours is my favorite blog of all :)