Catch Up: Art & Design

Helsinki Food Company by Werklig:

a botanical series by Carla Fuentes:

identity design for Millswyn by Cornwall:

cute ceramics by Miga de Pan:

awesome design work by The Company You Keep:

illustrations by Grace Lee:

Bonnard macaron packaging design by Anagrama:

more cool work by Rose Blake:

identity design for Sweet Greek by Studio Brave:

illustrations by Luci Everett:

identity design for The Vine by Blok Design:

an illustrated map of Paris by Josie Portillo:

identity design for Easy Tiger by Land:

rad iPhone cases by Eva Black:

Leah Goren’s original paintings:

travel postcards by A Pair of Pears:

illustrations by Lieke van der Vorst:

New York Moon by Miso:

printable valentines gift wrap by minieco:

see more art & design here and here.

, , , ,

17 Responses to Catch Up: Art & Design

1. laura redburn Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 1:33 pm #

i love everything! so much nice design and wonderful colours. i feel inspired now :)

2. Danijela Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 1:48 pm #

Oh my god, how much I love your posts. Will go through every single link. It’s so inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing finds with us!

- Dani

3. Nicola Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 2:11 pm #

So much great Australian (Melbourne) graphic design talent included! Great little catch up on what I’ve missed over the holiday season.

4. Nicole Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 4:25 pm #

Such a great roundup!! I especially love all the illustrations you included (Josie Portillo is a fav) and I think I’ve found my new IPhone case:)

5. BON & JOUR Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 4:25 pm #

What an inspirational collection, I think, I like the ‘To do list’ best. Going to eat some vegetables NOW. :)

6. rachael Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 4:41 pm #

i love the work for Millswyn! it really got me! the new york moon thing really had me lookin’ too. :) i love that there’s a place called easy tiger.. i’d love to visit, since it’s also the name of a ryan adams record :)

7. Sarah Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 4:45 pm #

stop, the delightfulness from all these designs is overwhelming me. it’s impossible to pick a favorite! this is definitely my favorite post from your blog to date.

-Sarah

8. Reem | Simply Reem Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 8:25 pm #

Loving each and every beautiful pick in this post…
    Design Heaven indeed!

9. Jade Sheldon Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 8:58 pm #

Endless inspiration…

10. amanda Monday 28 January, 2013 at 1:20 am #

helsinki food company yes yes yes and love blok design!

new follower :)

amanda

11. Emily Wirt Monday 28 January, 2013 at 3:12 am #

I love the branding choices you have here. The Millswyn identity is absolutely beautiful. Reminds me of Jeff Koon’s Bilbao dog. Beautiful list of beautiful artwork.

12. Carla Fuentes Fuertes Monday 28 January, 2013 at 8:52 pm #

Hello! I love your blog and was really a surprise find my work here!

thanks!

13. Lola Giardino Tuesday 29 January, 2013 at 11:58 pm #

Fantastic selection, love it!

14. Gabriella Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 12:09 pm #

Absolutely love this type of art… wish i still had time to attend art classes …. work work work!

love your blog

xx

15. emmi Sunday 3 February, 2013 at 12:26 pm #

everything is so pretty!now I’m inspired,where is my pencil ….

16. DomeniqueD Wednesday 13 February, 2013 at 3:49 pm #

far too much design beautiousness. My eyes….myyy eeyeess!!!

17. Helen Thursday 11 July, 2013 at 6:15 am #

Thanks for your beautiful curations — just found your blog a few days ago; your pages make my heart go pitter-pat…