Art, Design

Helsinki Food Company by Werklig:

a botanical series by Carla Fuentes:

identity design for Millswyn by Cornwall:

cute ceramics by Miga de Pan:

awesome design work by The Company You Keep:

illustrations by Grace Lee:

Bonnard macaron packaging design by Anagrama:

more cool work by Rose Blake:

identity design for Sweet Greek by Studio Brave:

illustrations by Luci Everett:

identity design for The Vine by Blok Design:

an illustrated map of Paris by Josie Portillo:

identity design for Easy Tiger by Land:

rad iPhone cases by Eva Black:

Leah Goren’s original paintings:

travel postcards by A Pair of Pears:

illustrations by Lieke van der Vorst:

New York Moon by Miso:

printable valentines gift wrap by minieco:

see more art & design here and here.

Previous Post Next Post

• Reply laura redburn Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 1:33 pm

i love everything! so much nice design and wonderful colours. i feel inspired now :)

• Reply Danijela Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 1:48 pm

Oh my god, how much I love your posts. Will go through every single link. It’s so inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing finds with us!

– Dani

• Reply Nicola Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 2:11 pm

So much great Australian (Melbourne) graphic design talent included! Great little catch up on what I’ve missed over the holiday season.

• Reply Nicole Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Such a great roundup!! I especially love all the illustrations you included (Josie Portillo is a fav) and I think I’ve found my new IPhone case:)

• Reply BON & JOUR Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 4:25 pm

What an inspirational collection, I think, I like the ‘To do list’ best. Going to eat some vegetables NOW. :)

• Reply rachael Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 4:41 pm

i love the work for Millswyn! it really got me! the new york moon thing really had me lookin’ too. :) i love that there’s a place called easy tiger.. i’d love to visit, since it’s also the name of a ryan adams record :)

• Reply Sarah Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 4:45 pm

stop, the delightfulness from all these designs is overwhelming me. it’s impossible to pick a favorite! this is definitely my favorite post from your blog to date.

-Sarah

• Reply Reem | Simply Reem Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 8:25 pm

Loving each and every beautiful pick in this post…
    Design Heaven indeed!

• Reply Jade Sheldon Sunday 27 January, 2013 at 8:58 pm

Endless inspiration…

• Reply amanda Monday 28 January, 2013 at 1:20 am

helsinki food company yes yes yes and love blok design!

new follower :)

amanda

• Reply Emily Wirt Monday 28 January, 2013 at 3:12 am

I love the branding choices you have here. The Millswyn identity is absolutely beautiful. Reminds me of Jeff Koon’s Bilbao dog. Beautiful list of beautiful artwork.

• Reply Carla Fuentes Fuertes Monday 28 January, 2013 at 8:52 pm

Hello! I love your blog and was really a surprise find my work here!

thanks!

• Reply Lola Giardino Tuesday 29 January, 2013 at 11:58 pm

Fantastic selection, love it!

• Reply Gabriella Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Absolutely love this type of art… wish i still had time to attend art classes …. work work work!

love your blog

xx

• Reply emmi Sunday 3 February, 2013 at 12:26 pm

everything is so pretty!now I’m inspired,where is my pencil ….

• Reply DomeniqueD Wednesday 13 February, 2013 at 3:49 pm

far too much design beautiousness. My eyes….myyy eeyeess!!!

• Reply Helen Thursday 11 July, 2013 at 6:15 am

Thanks for your beautiful curations — just found your blog a few days ago; your pages make my heart go pitter-pat…