Rimi & Jean

i first came across wedding photographer Celine Kim after she photographed Anabela’s wedding (which is just gorgeous you have to see it), so i followed her blog to keep up to date with her work. she recently shared the traditional Indian wedding of her friends Rimi & Jean - which looked more like an awesome festival, really. i have come back to these photos again and again because they make me really happy just to look at them. this is what it’s all about!

, ,

26 Responses to Rimi & Jean

1. Kelly Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 1:12 pm #

Absolutely stunning. Love the last two shots.

2. Megan Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 1:25 pm #

I see what you mean. it looks so joyful and absolutely drenched in colour! wow. I love the marigold garlands; so pretty. I got married in a sari (in Durban) so this wedding makes me smile!

3. Mia Marionette Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 1:46 pm #

These photos are stunning! BEautiful work, very inspiring :)

4. Sabrina T. Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 3:03 pm #

this is stunning, I love the mood into these shots

Patchwork à Porter

5. Kelli Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 3:54 pm #

I spent the summer in India & I’m so happy to see this! Indian culture is really so special. Thanks for sharing.

6. Haley Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 4:09 pm #

You have the most wonderful blog in all of the internets. Thanks for taking the time to share these beautiful things.

-Haley

7. Amy Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 4:41 pm #

This is so beautiful, and so different from the weddings we usually see here. I love the colors and the photography, too.

8. Joy Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 5:26 pm #

omg this is so unbelievably beautiful. i think indian weddings are some of the most gorgeous! i love that they were so traditional!

9. Arlie Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 5:38 pm #

the colors are incredible!!

10. Chloe Moon Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 8:35 pm #

Wow how absolutely stunning. One of my bucket list items is to be invited to a traditional Indian Wedding. There are so many customs and colors and beauty and Oh my!! She really captured the beauty in these photos!! =)

11. Molly Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 9:08 pm #

Gorgeous pictures! I love LOVE all the joyous attention to the groom, his groomsmen carrying him on their shoulders and accompanying him with drums. There’s not enough fanfare around the groom in Western weddings.

12. Magdalena Wednesday 30 January, 2013 at 9:54 pm #

Wow, those are truly breathtaking. Thank you for sharing !

13. Claudia Thursday 31 January, 2013 at 8:09 am #

Great photo story! It feels like as if I have participated. Thank you for sharing this moments!
    C.

14. thecitygourmand Thursday 31 January, 2013 at 9:25 am #

So glamorous. Such talent!

15. Melissa Thursday 31 January, 2013 at 6:25 pm #

What a beautiful looking wedding and photography! ❤

16. Iwona Thursday 31 January, 2013 at 6:55 pm #

Cool blog and photos! I greet:)

17. nat Thursday 31 January, 2013 at 10:53 pm #

oh wow!
    I think you’ll love this photographer and this wedding
    Jonas Peterson:

18. catherine Thursday 31 January, 2013 at 11:21 pm #

It’s been a while since I’ve visited your blog (switched computers and lost all my bookmarks… I’ve really got too get more tech-savvy), but I’m so glad I remembered! Such a great collection of everything awesome. Thanks for that.

19. Zaden Row Thursday 31 January, 2013 at 11:46 pm #

These photos are breathtaking! Absolutely wonderful – congrats to the happy couple!

20. VH Friday 1 February, 2013 at 1:15 am #

These are just wonderful. I especially love the marigold ‘arbour’. Thanks for posting.

21. Sabaa Friday 1 February, 2013 at 5:20 pm #

Stunning photos and absolutely amazing colors. I will check her other work.

22. Bec Saturday 2 February, 2013 at 2:18 am #

Wow! Absolutely stunning photography. Such beautiful bright colours!!

23. Joanna Saturday 2 February, 2013 at 12:00 pm #

Beautiful, vibrant photos.

24. Leather and Ice Cream Sunday 3 February, 2013 at 10:28 pm #

I adore henna!!! Firsts pictures of the hands are stunning!!

xoxo

LEATHER & ICE CREAM

25. Mabel and Zora Monday 4 February, 2013 at 1:04 am #

Breathtaking imagery. Gorgeous beyond gorgeous!

26. Sarah Tuesday 12 February, 2013 at 8:49 am #

This truly is a happy making photostory. I love the way colour is kept as the focus and how the photographer adeptly captures the emotions/ambiance.